The Tomb

hoverfrog

37 minutes ago, hoverfrog said:

I rolled a 1 for Razvan, so sorry.

I've only taken actions given by those who beat the vamp's initiative.

Fair enough ... I wouldn't have beaten The Master's in any case.

I soft deleted my separate init post given that you'd done so. (PS I hadn't seen that you had edited in Initiative rolls for Razvan and Krott)

So to summarize what remains (no pun intended):

Krott to act before Vampire

Mud has simultaneous with Vampire

Cyntheria acts after Vampire

Razvan acts after Vampire and after Cyntheria

Is that correct?

Edited by Vedast (see edit history)

PS

We have a line of strong storms moving through our area over the next several hours. That might mean a loss of power. So in case @allefgib and @VennDygrempost Actions in the next couple of hours and I can't respond, I presume Razvan will try to carry out the Actions described earlier IC unless the square D5 (flanking with Demetrius) is no longer available or otherwise can't be reached or The Master has moved or done something that precludes that approach.

• If possible, Razvan would shout out to "take the boy and flee!" He is willing to fight on with Demetrius if the Party could make its escape with Danior.
  • If Razvan can flank the Master, can I still take those two rolls? If a flank is involved with Demetrius, that would add +2 to those, making them 23 and 29 respectively (with damage 8 & 4 respectively, but combined via Double Slice).
  • @hoverfrog could roll any Saves Razvan might need if it seems that I am not responding quickly.

Just wanted to get in some guidance for Razvan here in case I were to lose power/internet for a while.

Edited by Vedast (see edit history)

To be fair, I edited in an initiative for Krott since it seemed we were heading toward combat and I didn't want to keep holding anything up.

I'll get a post up shortly to keep up that ideal!

13 minutes ago, VennDygrem said:

To be fair, I edited in an initiative for Krott since it seemed we were heading toward combat and I didn't want to keep holding anything up.

Ah ... I thought that GM might have done that when he rolled for Razvan as well. I just hadn't realized that had happened when I posted a -- now deleted -- separate message for initiative. Funny that I triggered this in a sense and then ended up with the lowest initiative.

Obviously still have power, but it's sounding like another squall line is coming through. :-(

13 hours ago, Vedast said:

Fair enough ... I wouldn't have beaten The Master's in any case.

I soft deleted my separate init post given that you'd done so. (PS I hadn't seen that you had edited in Initiative rolls for Razvan and Krott)

So to summarize what remains (no pun intended):

Krott to act before Vampire

Mud has simultaneous with Vampire

Cyntheria acts after Vampire

Razvan acts after Vampire and after Cyntheria

Is that correct?

enemies win ties I think - unless you have one of the elf feats (or similar) where PCs win ties

Which means Mud is still waiting for Vamp's turn (and Cyn shouldn't have rolled initiative at all!)

Edited by allefgib (see edit history)

21 hours ago, Vedast said:

PS

We have a line of strong storms moving through our area over the next several hours. That might mean a loss of power. So in case @allefgib and @VennDygrempost Actions in the next couple of hours and I can't respond, I presume Razvan will try to carry out the Actions described earlier IC unless the square D5 (flanking with Demetrius) is no longer available or otherwise can't be reached or The Master has moved or done something that precludes that approach.

• If possible, Razvan would shout out to "take the boy and flee!" He is willing to fight on with Demetrius if the Party could make its escape with Danior.
  • If Razvan can flank the Master, can I still take those two rolls? If a flank is involved with Demetrius, that would add +2 to those, making them 23 and 29 respectively (with damage 8 & 4 respectively, but combined via Double Slice).
  • @hoverfrog could roll any Saves Razvan might need if it seems that I am not responding quickly.

Just wanted to get in some guidance for Razvan here in case I were to lose power/internet for a while.

Yes, I'm happy to keep the rolls.

Interesting that he stepped back.

@hoverfrog question: what sort of terrain are the statue squares, specifically E6, but also E5.

Put another way, can Razvan move:

• => F7 (+5)
  • => E6 (+5)
  • => E5 (+5)
  • => D4 (+10)

For a total of 25'?

I need clarification on the terrain before I can act. I would wait for Mud/Cyntheria due to initiative, but they haven't been on since the 11th it seems.