Phoera Hunt OOC

Blue Jay

Okay, now that the mission is complete, everyone receives one final batch of 900 XP for mission completion.

I've updated the spoilers in the first post of this thread. Feel free to check my math and make sure I didn't make any errors.

Loot

There were a few bits of loot offered during this mission: notably, Bladvog the Nothic Necromancer had these items:

• wand bracer
  • wand of Kelgore's gravemist (CL 3rd, 10 charges remaining, 1080 gp)
  • wand of ray of enfeeblement (CL 1st, 21 charges remaining, 315 gp)
  • wand of command undead (CL 3rd, 11 charges remaining, 990 gp)
  • a spell tile of attune form (CL 5th, 750 gp) --- it's like a potion, but you break it to release the magic instead of drinking it.

I think you used up the weird grue potions I gave way back, so Bladvog's stuff is all I offered, in terms of items.

Whatever items you choose to accept, you also get to claim additional gold to bring you up to your expected WBL. Here's what your WBL should be (including all your current gear):

1. 3rd level -> 3000 gp
  2. 4th level -> 5400 gp
  3. 5th level -> 9000 gp
  4. 6th level -> 13,000 gp

You get the difference between your starting level and your ending level (e.g., Ez started at 3rd level, and will end at 4th level, so he gets 5400 - 3000 = 2400 gp). The value of any of the Bladvog's items you claim also counts towards this.

Here's the adventure outline, in case anyone wants to see it. You're welcome to use this adventure, if you feel like it. I make no promises that the outline is complete or self-coherent. I don't believe I reproduced any copyrightable material in this document: please let me know if I've messed that up.

Adventure Outline - Phoera Hunt.pdf

It's not that Gregory wants any of it, it's that he can't use any of it. So, gold it is!

Also, thank you for running this adventure for us! It was wild and a fun ride!