Chapter 5 — An Invitation You Can't Refuse

iantruesilver

Keshka

KeshkaPortrait.png.c5a8b8226b763306509344da12ab2897.png

"Was already planning to. Can't let a bunch of kids do my job for me." She elbowed T'Sarra with a grin. "How strong is this stuff? You are babbling more than Val does."

Statblock

[b][url=/sheets/?id=2857070]Keshka[/url][/b] [i]Changeling (Winter Hag) Galvanic Saboteur (Ranger) 1 NN[/i] [b]HP[/b] 12 / 12 [b]Speed[/b] ft [b]Init[/b] 3 [b]AC[/b] 17 [b]Fort[/b] 3 [b]Ref[/b] 5 [b]Will[/b] 1 [b]CMB[/b] +3 [b]BAB[/b] 1 [b]Claw[/b] +3 (1d4+2, x2) [b]Longbow[/b] +4 (1d8, x3) [b]Str[/b] 14 (2) [b]Dex[/b] 17 (3) [b]Con[/b] 12 (1) [b]Wis[/b] 13 (1) [b]Int[/b] 10 (0) [b]Cha[/b] 9 (-1)
Keshka Changeling (Winter Hag) Galvanic Saboteur (Ranger) 1 NN HP 12 / 12 Speed ft Init 3 AC 17 Fort 3 Ref 5 Will 1 CMB +3 BAB 1 Claw +3 (1d4+2, x2)
Longbow +4 (1d8, x3) Str 14 (2) Dex 17 (3) Con 12 (1) Wis 13 (1) Int 10 (0) Cha 9 (-1)

Text

Hide this

Commonly Used Skills/Special notes

Favored Enemy: Constructs +2
+X Bluff, Knowledge, Perception, Sense Motive, and Survival checks
+X bonus on weapon attack/dmg
Can make untrained K skill checks to identify creatures with type

Perception: +5, +7 vs constructs

Torch — Silverdisk Hall

spacer.pngWith the shuffling done, the halfling card dealer deals up a new round of blackjack. A recent bust had staunched the bravado of the other player at the table, which antes up only one silverdisk.

A Three of Iron was first dealt to Vri, then a King of Iron to the other player followed by the player's face down card. Then an Eight of Clay to Vri, and a Three of Iron to the other player, and a Jack of Flesh for the dealer's hand.

At this, the dealer takes a look at her face down card before flipping it over to reveal an Ace of Clay. "Dealer has blackjack."

With an eleven, Vri still has the opportunity to get herself a twenty-one to get a push. At least then she wouldn't lose her bet.

Vri's Hand

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

Player Hand

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.png

Dealer Hand

spacer.pngspacer.png

Blackjack Rules

Each player puts down a bet (limit 50 silverdisks) to be dealt in. The dealer then shuffles the deck, and deals one clockwise round of cards face up to each player, then one face down card to himself. One more round of face up cards are then dealt around the table.

Aces are counted as either 1 or 11, face cards as 10. The player’s goal is to beat the dealer by getting a count closer to, but without going over 21.

If the dealer has an ace or a “10” card face up at this point, he looks at his face down card.

A hand with an ace and a “10” card is called Blackjack. If a player has a blackjack and the dealer does not, the player is immediately paid out 6 to 5.

If the dealer has blackjack, he collects the bets of all players without.

If both a player and the dealer have blackjack, the player’s bet is returned.

Clockwise beginning from the dealer’s left, each player resolves their hand by playing it out against the dealer. She may “stand” (ask not to be dealt any more cards) on her total, or “hit” (ask for another card) up until she goes “bust” (count totals over 21), in which case the player loses her wagered bets.

A player may split an initial pair into two separate hands by placing down an equal amount to the original bet for the second hand. These hands are then resolved separately. Additional pairs dealt when making up the split may be resplit again.

A player may also “double down” on their original bet, doubling their wagered amount. A player may double after a split.

No other side bets are permitted. A player may “fold” and surrender their wager at any time.

After every player on the table has been served, the dealer turns up their face down card. He then deals additional cards to himself until his total is 17 or more. The dealer may not fold, split or double, and must stand on a soft 17 (a hand that counts to either 7 or 17 due to having an ace).

spacer.pngWith a silverdisk down, Barhuce is dealt in to the game along with the other player. Ironically, the other player's hand began with the Big Sky (Str, CG) again, exactly the same as the last round. Then Barhuce is dealt the Fiend (Str, LE), followed by the Unicorn (Cha, CG) for the other player, and the Dance (Dex, LG) for Barhuce.

"Crusade threat." The redheaded dealer notes demurely for the other player, then turns to Barhuce, "And you're looking at a possible Spread."

Feeling emboldened again, but still reeling from the loss of the last round, the player places down three extra silverdisks down for his raise.

Player Hand

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Barhuce's Hand

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.png

Fortuna Rules

Each player antes 1 silverdisk as a minimum bet on the table to be dealt in. The dealer then shuffles the deck and deals each player two cards face up, at which point the player has the opportunity to stay, raise their bet (up to a maximum of 50 silverdisk), or fold.

After all bets have been laid, the dealer then deals each player their final face up card.

Pairs with matching alignment are paid out even money (1 to 1), Spreads (three cards forming a straight line along one alignment axis, such as LG, NG, CG) pay out 2 to 1, Choosing (all cards belonging to the same ability suit) at 3 to 1, Atonement (three cards forming a diagonal line across the alignment grid) pays out 4 to 1, Crusade (3 of a kind in the same alignment) 6 to 1, and Chosen Spread (spreads with the same ability suit) pays 8 to 1.

After winning bets are paid and losing wagers are collected, a new round begins.

Remaining Funds
Barhuce spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png + spacer.png (in play)
Keshka spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png
T'Sarra spacer.pngspacer.png
Vri spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png + spacer.pngspacer.png (in play)

spacer.png"Aww, thanks honey!" The croupier merrily blows Keshka a friendly kiss for the tip, before going back to advertising her game and running another round for the other players.

Making her way to the bar, the changeling finds T'Sarra chatting up a pink-haired bartender, who's displaying absolutely no hesitation to breaking out a brand new bottle and popping the cork.

spacer.pngFrom this bottle, the bartender spills a few drops into two wine glasses, swirls the liquid around and drains each one, before pouring each glass to their fattest part. "Here, give this Stol a go, tell me what you think."

"Name's Abigail. Nice to meet you." She says as she offers Keshka her glass.

With barely any perceptible amount of pause, the girls at the stage proceed to their second number. One of the brunettes takes the lead for this one, the music taking a slower cadence and a more demure tone, paired nicely with her sexy, nigh-whispering vocals.

"Teach me Tiger how to kiss you /
Show me Tiger how to kiss you /
Take my lips, they belong to you..."

The girls settle into a slower, more sensual routine, playing with various straps and hems of their sensuous articles of clothing, their hair, teasing at the possibilities as they dance to this new tune.

spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

[[ Map — Silverdisk Hall ]]

Edited by iantruesilver (see edit history)
Name
BJ Round 1
3d52 29,39,1
BJ Round 2
3d52 8,29,24
F Round 1
4d54 3,7,48,10
F P1 Bets
1d12 3

T'Sarra Khonnor 

spacer.pngT'Sarra Khonnor — Tiefling Oracle 1
AC/T/FF 19/14/15 | HP 11/11 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | Fort/Ref/Will 3/3/2 | DarkvisionHero Points 1
Active Conditions: +1 to atk and AC vs. robots (robot slayer trait)
Spells:

1st: (4 remaining) Cure light wounds, Bless, Inflict Light Wounds
Cantrips: (unl) detect magic, mending, guidance, create water

Silverdisk Hall

T'Sarra laughed.

"You better hope this conversation doesn't end the same way! Don't worry. I can't promise this night won't end with me throwing up on your shoes. But not yet at least!" She took another little sip of her wine.

"Can't blame the kid though. I mean you can I guess, they're your shoes, but her Dad's missing, and in who knows what kind of danger. I'm sure it's stressing her out more than she wants to admit. And well, lots of ways to deal with that stress, some healthy, some not so much."

Mechanics
Move:

Standard:
Free:

Trained Skills

Acrobatics* -1
Climb* +5
Diplomacy +7
Handle Animal +4
Knowledge (nature) +4
Linguistics +1
Perception +6
Survival +4
Swim* +5

* -1 ACP to str and dex skills  

Keshka

"Who said I blamed the kid. I just want her to keep herself together until we find her dad. He was real cut up when Minnow disappeared. I don't want Val to follow the same path." She sighed looking at her wine with her brow furrowed. "I ran into my tribe. Some of them. They're the ones that almost killed me, brought me back here. Recognized me because of my eyes. I know Violet didn't mean anything by it... I just want Val to have someone she can go back to." Her earlier cheery mood was sinking into melancholy.

Statblock

[b][url=/sheets/?id=2857070]Keshka[/url][/b] [i]Changeling (Winter Hag) Galvanic Saboteur (Ranger) 1 NN[/i] [b]HP[/b] 12 / 12 [b]Speed[/b] ft [b]Init[/b] 3 [b]AC[/b] 17 [b]Fort[/b] 3 [b]Ref[/b] 5 [b]Will[/b] 1 [b]CMB[/b] +3 [b]BAB[/b] 1 [b]Claw[/b] +3 (1d4+2, x2) [b]Longbow[/b] +4 (1d8, x3) [b]Str[/b] 14 (2) [b]Dex[/b] 17 (3) [b]Con[/b] 12 (1) [b]Wis[/b] 13 (1) [b]Int[/b] 10 (0) [b]Cha[/b] 9 (-1)
Keshka Changeling (Winter Hag) Galvanic Saboteur (Ranger) 1 NN HP 12 / 12 Speed ft Init 3 AC 17 Fort 3 Ref 5 Will 1 CMB +3 BAB 1 Claw +3 (1d4+2, x2)
Longbow +4 (1d8, x3) Str 14 (2) Dex 17 (3) Con 12 (1) Wis 13 (1) Int 10 (0) Cha 9 (-1)

Text

Hide this

T'Sarra Khonnor 

AC/T/FF 19/14/15 | HP 11/11 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | Fort/Ref/Will 3/3/2 | DarkvisionHero Points 1
Spells:

Silverdisk Hall

T'Sarra lifted her glass to Keshka and offered a toast on that note, nodding in agreement.

"Someone to come back to. For us all." She clinked and took a bigger sip, wincing and shaking her head.

"I might have spoke too soon on the shoes. Stol huh?" she asked Abigail.

"Got a bit of a kick to it, yeah? Go easy on us, we got work tomorrow bright and early."

Mechanics
Move:

Standard:
Free:

Trained Skills

Acrobatics* -1
Climb* +5
Diplomacy +7
Handle Animal +4
Knowledge (nature) +4
Linguistics +1
Perception +6
Survival +4
Swim* +5

image.jpeg.3f95306a23dfeb7a6f315970d6687d0e.jpeg

Statblock

Vrilundass ‘Vri’ Arund
Female NG Half-elf Swashbuckler, Level 1, Init 3, HP 10/11, Speed 30ft
AC 16, Touch 13, Flat-footed 13, CMD 15, Fort 0, Ref 5, Will 3, CMB +2, Base Attack Bonus 1
silversheen, MC rapier +5 (1d6+1, 18-20/x2)
cold iron dagger +4 (1d4+1, 19-20/x2)
shortbow (20) +4 (1d6, x3)
Studded Leather (+3 Armor, +3 Dex)
Abilities Str 12, Dex 17, Con 10, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 15
Condition None
hero points: 0/1

"And this is too," Vri said to her fellow player as she looks at the cards.

"Well, hit me up with one more," she says to the dealer. She will keep asking cards until she has 21 or goes bust, as she would lose the bet either way, she has nothing really to lose.

OOC

Keshka

"Abigail, if we cash out tonight will we be welcomed back tomorrow? I figure our disks will still be good, but that my friend here might be able to find more of them." She didn't want to push herself to hard today, the sleep of recovery was not the same as the sleep of the healthy and she had just spent 3 days unconscious. Plus she felt a need to prove to Val that one could drink and gamble without going overboard. She didn't know why she felt like she had a point to prove but the girl didn't seem to be willing to take advice, so maybe being a good example would work. Even if it was slightly out of spite. Everyone knows you aim away from people's shoes.

Statblock

Text

Hide this

Barhuce

spacer.pngBarhuce nods and tosses in another silverdisk.

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=2740751][B][SIZE=+1]Barhuce[/SIZE][/B][/URL] M NG Human (Kellid) Alchemist (CryptBreaker), [B]Level[/B] 1, [B]Init[/B] 4, [B]HP[/B] 9/9, [B]Speed[/B] 30 [B]AC[/B] 15, [B]Touch[/B] 12, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 13, [B]CMD[/b] 13, [B]Fort[/B] 3, [B]Ref[/B] 4, [B]Will[/B] 0, [B]CMB[/B] +1, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 0 [B]1d8 v undead or constructs, DC 14 Alkahest Bomb (5/day) [/B] 3 (1d4+4, x2) [B] light Mace [/B] 1 (1d6+1, x2) [B] Dagger [/B] 1 (1d4+1, 19-20/x2) [B] Lamellar Cuirass[/B] (+2 Armor, +2 Dex, +1 Deflect) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 12, Dex 14, Con 13, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 10 [B]Condition[/B] None
Barhuce
M NG Human (Kellid) Alchemist (CryptBreaker), Level 1, Init 4, HP 9/9, Speed 30
AC 15, Touch 12, Flat-footed 13, CMD 13, Fort 3, Ref 4, Will 0, CMB +1, Base Attack Bonus 0
1d8 v undead or constructs, DC 14 Alkahest Bomb (5/day) 3 (1d4+4, x2)
light Mace 1 (1d6+1, x2)
Dagger 1 (1d4+1, 19-20/x2)
Lamellar Cuirass (+2 Armor, +2 Dex, +1 Deflect)
Abilities Str 12, Dex 14, Con 13, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 10
Condition None

Actions Crunch

Fort save:

Free:

Standard:

Readied action:

Torch — Silverdisk Hall

spacer.pngLuck must be kind to Vri, as the first card that she is dealt for her hit is a King of Clay, bringing her hand to a total score of twenty-one.

"The lady pushes again." An amused smile crosses the dealer's face as she collects the ante from the other player at the table, once more leaving Vri's bet undisturbed before retrieving the cards to shuffle for another deal.

Vri's Hand

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

Player Hand

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.png

Dealer Hand

spacer.pngspacer.png

Blackjack Rules

Each player puts down a bet (limit 50 silverdisks) to be dealt in. The dealer then shuffles the deck, and deals one clockwise round of cards face up to each player, then one face down card to himself. One more round of face up cards are then dealt around the table.

Aces are counted as either 1 or 11, face cards as 10. The player’s goal is to beat the dealer by getting a count closer to, but without going over 21.

If the dealer has an ace or a “10” card face up at this point, he looks at his face down card.

A hand with an ace and a “10” card is called Blackjack. If a player has a blackjack and the dealer does not, the player is immediately paid out 6 to 5.

Clockwise beginning from the dealer’s left, each player resolves their hand by playing it out against the dealer. She may “stand” (ask not to be dealt any more cards) on her total, or “hit” (ask for another card) up until she goes “bust” (count totals over 21), in which case the player loses her wagered bets.

A player may split an initial pair into two separate hands by placing down an equal amount to the original bet for the second hand. These hands are then resolved separately. Additional pairs dealt when making up the split may be resplit again.

A player may also “double down” on their original bet, doubling their wagered amount. A player may double after a split.

No other side bets are permitted. A player may “fold” and surrender their wager at any time.

After every player on the table has been served, the dealer turns up their face down card. He then deals additional cards to himself until his total is 17 or more. The dealer may not fold, split or double, and must stand on a soft 17 (a hand that counts to either 7 or 17 due to having an ace).

spacer.pngRaising the bet on his hand for another silverdisk, Barhuce watches the dealer place down the Rabbit Prince (Dex, CN) for the player beside him, and the Desert (Con, CG) for himself, which breaks both hands of their possible high winnings.

Though unlike the alchemist, the other patron did start off with a pair, and so he is paid out his winnings of four silverdisks as a result.

After collecting Barhuce's lost wager, the dealer moves on to shuffling for another round.

Player Hand

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Barhuce's Hand

spacer.pngspacer.png

Fortuna Rules

Each player antes 1 silverdisk as a minimum bet on the table to be dealt in. The dealer then shuffles the deck and deals each player two cards face up, at which point the player has the opportunity to stay, raise their bet (up to a maximum of 50 silverdisk), or fold.

After all bets have been laid, the dealer then deals each player their final face up card.

Pairs with matching alignment are paid out even money (1 to 1), Spreads (three cards forming a straight line along one alignment axis, such as LG, NG, CG) pay out 2 to 1, Choosing (all cards belonging to the same ability suit) at 3 to 1, Atonement (three cards forming a diagonal line across the alignment grid) pays out 4 to 1, Crusade (3 of a kind in the same alignment) 6 to 1, and Chosen Spread (spreads with the same ability suit) pays 8 to 1.

After winning bets are paid and losing wagers are collected, a new round begins.

Remaining Funds
Barhuce spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png
Vri spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngOffering the bottle for the two women to see, Abigail said, "Yep, I guess someone built themselves a little vineyard around Marstol a few years back, we've been getting the stuff ever since."

"Sounds like you had a pretty rough day." The bartender comments as she busies herself pouring a couple other drinks for one of those bunny-ear consumed servers coming by for a customer's order, "Yeah I mean, I see people get kicked out sometimes, but it's usually cause they get too rowdy or they're caught cheating."

[[ Second Burlesque Song ]]

The sensual song and dance up on the stage seems to make time seem to go by at the wink of an eye. Pretty soon, the second number being performed is nearing its end, with the woman's sensuous pleadings making a turnaround into a witty quip in her final verse.

"This is the first love that I have ever known /
What must I do to make you my very own?

Teach me Tiger how to tease you /
Tiger, Tiger I wanna squeeze you /
All of my love I will give to you /
But teach me Tiger or I'll teach you…"

The tune winds down to her demure refrains of "Tiger… Tiger… Tiger…" as the remaining trio of dancers crawl on the stage floor in a clever mockery of feline behavior.

Name
BJ Vri Hit
1d52 13
F Round 2
2d54 15,21

T'Sarra Khonnor 

Spells:

Silverdisk Hall

T'Sarra smiled at Abigail.

"I may not know much about wine, but I know what I like. And this isn't bad." She took another sip but was definitely pacing herself, more interested in conversation than drink. She laughed and nodded towards Keshka.

"My day was better than hers. Even with the swimming in the putrid pond and the losing streak. And from the sounds of it this is one of her better days recently! And I think its safe to say with my luck tonight there is little chance of being thrown out as a cheater. But I can call it a night whenever Barhuce and Vri are ready, Keshka. But I don't mind sitting it out here chatting with you and Abigail either, maybe taking one last big spin of the wheel before we go? But you're right, we should get an early start. Not too much Stol."

Mechanics
Move:

Standard:
Free:

Trained Skills

Acrobatics* -1
Climb* +5
Diplomacy +7
Handle Animal +4
Knowledge (nature) +4
Linguistics +1
Perception +6
Survival +4
Swim* +5

Statblock

Vrilundass ‘Vri’ Arund
AC 16, Touch 13, Flat-footed 13, CMD 15, Fort 0, Ref 5, Will 3, CMB +2, Base Attack Bonus 1
Condition None

"And pushing my luck," Vri said with a smile of her own. She let the bet stand and waited for new cards in the new round while looking at the dancers for a moment before concentrating back on the game.

"Business still going well it seems, despite the issues in the town," she said to the dealer as the new set of cards were dealt.

OOC

Barhuce

spacer.pngBarhuce antes up for another hand and glances around. "Busy night? Woulda thought things would be slower with so many sick and what not."

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=2740751][B][SIZE=+1]Barhuce[/SIZE][/B][/URL] M NG Human (Kellid) Alchemist (CryptBreaker), [B]Level[/B] 1, [B]Init[/B] 4, [B]HP[/B] 9/9, [B]Speed[/B] 30 [B]AC[/B] 15, [B]Touch[/B] 12, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 13, [B]CMD[/b] 13, [B]Fort[/B] 3, [B]Ref[/B] 4, [B]Will[/B] 0, [B]CMB[/B] +1, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 0 [B]1d8 v undead or constructs, DC 14 Alkahest Bomb (5/day) [/B] 3 (1d4+4, x2) [B] light Mace [/B] 1 (1d6+1, x2) [B] Dagger [/B] 1 (1d4+1, 19-20/x2) [B] Lamellar Cuirass[/B] (+2 Armor, +2 Dex, +1 Deflect) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 12, Dex 14, Con 13, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 10 [B]Condition[/B] None
Barhuce
M NG Human (Kellid) Alchemist (CryptBreaker), Level 1, Init 4, HP 9/9, Speed 30
AC 15, Touch 12, Flat-footed 13, CMD 13, Fort 3, Ref 4, Will 0, CMB +1, Base Attack Bonus 0
1d8 v undead or constructs, DC 14 Alkahest Bomb (5/day) 3 (1d4+4, x2)
light Mace 1 (1d6+1, x2)
Dagger 1 (1d4+1, 19-20/x2)
Lamellar Cuirass (+2 Armor, +2 Dex, +1 Deflect)
Abilities Str 12, Dex 14, Con 13, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 10
Condition None

Actions Crunch

Fort save:

Free:

Standard:

Readied action:

Torch — Silverdisk Hall

spacer.png

"Not terrible," the halfling answered as she finished shuffling the deck for a new deal, "I mean I'm no expert in these kinds of things, but I figure people need whatever they can get for a sense of comfort during these times."

In a surprising turn of events, Vri is dealt a pair of queens and the other player a pair of tens for his one silverdisk ante, against the dealer's Five of Flesh.

"Well well, looks like it's pairs today for my lovelies. Stand or split?" She inquires of the half-elf.

Vri's Hand

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

Player Hand

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.png

Dealer Hand

spacer.pngspacer.png

Blackjack Rules

spacer.png"So far so good," the redhead shuffles for a new round, "From what people have been saying, it's just a headache. Hopefully nothing worse comes out of it."

At the end of her shuffle, she deals the Twin (Cha, N) and the Carnival (Wis, CN) to the other player at the table, and the Liar (Cha, CE) and the Teamster (Con, N) to Barhuce.

"Threatening a spread," the dealer casually comments on the cards as she looks from player to player, "And you're on a path to atonement it seems!"

Suffering from the last couple of rounds of loss, the other player decided to stand on his minimum ante and not raise.

Player Hand

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.png

Barhuce's Hand

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.png

Fortuna Rules

Remaining Funds
Barhuce spacer.pngspacer.png + (in play) spacer.png
Vri spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png + (in play) spacer.pngspacer.png

With more and more of the audience's attention turning toward the stage, the dancers transition into their third number.

With an ethereal, almost otherworldly voice, the mythical looking elf takes the centre stage.

"The stranger sang a theme /
From someone else's dream /
The leaves began to fall /
And no one spoke at all

But I can't seem to recall /
When you came along

Ingenue…"

The others joined in, as the familiar theme of teasing with their skimpy attire continued, giving her a vocal background of "doo doo dah duh dah duh—"

Name
BJ Round 1
3d52 51,10,19
BJ Round 2
3d52 12,49,18
F Round 1
4d54 50,54,42,23

Statblock

Vrilundass ‘Vri’ Arund
Condition None

Another tricky question, as she had a 20, just like the other guy, which was quite good. But she wasn't playing with her own money, so she decided to be bold.

"Split," Vri said as she put two more silverdisks down, "and then a card for both."

OOC

Keshka

Keshka nodded absentmindedly to T'Sarra's comments her attention drawn to the stage as the elf woman sung. Her back tensed up and her face even paler than usual. Part of her brain was screaming that it was back, the sleepless nights and restless days. It's just an elf, nothing more. That is the past. Of course her tribe had also been the past, so it wasn't as gone as she would like. She sat like that for a few moments then seemed to snap out of it, gesturing for the bartender to pour her more of the wine quickly. "She sings to well."

Statblock

Text

Hide this