The Dungeons of Lord Rhynehurst - IC

Rudolf

spacer.pngAs you leave the tavern, you find yourself in a busy street. It is a bright blue morning, and you can hear the gulls squawking high overhead. It is not at all difficult to find a large, low building at the bottom of the hill flying the blue banner of House Rhynehurst.

You are met by a bedraggled looking young man in house livery, who is holding a small book in one hand and a quill in the other. As each of you enter, he asks the same questions:

Your name?
Do you enter here freely and of your own will?
Do you understand the rules?

Brody Silvertongue 

0d80da656086f69d190a3b6e70b63178.jpg.0e0710e5615c880897df9c61eb8bb45b.jpg

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=2876398][B][SIZE=+1]Brody Silvertongue[/SIZE][/B][/URL] Male Neutral Good Elf Bard 3//Sorcerer 1/Ranger 2, [B]Level[/B] 3, [B]Init[/B] 3, [B]HP[/B] 22/22, [B]Speed[/B] 30 [B]AC[/B] 17, [B]Touch[/B] 13, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 14, [B]Fort[/B] 4, [B]Ref[/B] 9, [B]Will[/B] 6, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 4 [B]Weapon Finesse MW Elven Court Blade (-) [/B] +8 (1d10, 18-20×2) [B]- MW Composite Longbow (X20) [/B] +8 (1d8, X3) [B]- 2x Thowing Axes (-) [/B] +4 (1d6, X2) [B] Mithril Chain Shirt[/B] (+4 Armor, +3 Dex) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 10, Dex 16, Con 10, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 16 [B]Condition[/B] None
Brody Silvertongue
Male Neutral Good Elf Bard 3//Sorcerer 1/Ranger 2, Level 3, Init 3, HP 22/22, Speed 30
AC 17, Touch 13, Flat-footed 14, Fort 4, Ref 9, Will 6, Base Attack Bonus 4
Weapon Finesse MW Elven Court Blade (-) +8 (1d10, 18-20×2)
- MW Composite Longbow (X20) +8 (1d8, X3)
- 2x Thowing Axes (-) +4 (1d6, X2)
Mithril Chain Shirt (+4 Armor, +3 Dex)
Abilities Str 10, Dex 16, Con 10, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 16
Condition None

Skills

Skill Name Modifier
Appraise 2
Balance 3
Bluff 3
Climb 0
Concentration 0
Craft 0
Decipher Script 4
Diplomacy 6
Disable Device 2
Disguise 3
Escape Artist 3
Forgery 2
Gather Information 5
Handle Animal 3
Heal 1
Hide 6
Intimidate 5
Jump 0
Knowledge 4
Knowledge 4
Knowledge 4
Knowledge 4
Knowledge 4
Listen 6
Move Silently 6
Open Lock 3
Perform 7
Profession 4
Ride 5
Search 6
Sense Motive 4
Sleight of Hand 3
Spellcraft 4
Spot 5
Survival 3
Swim 0
Tumble 4
Use Magic Device 3
Use Rope 3

Feats and Abilities 

Feats: Improved Weapon Familiarity  lvl 1, Weapon Finesse (Elven Courtblade) lvl 3, Track (Ranger bonus) Rapid Shot(Combat Style)

Racial Abilities:

• +2 Dexterity, -2 Constitution.
  • Medium: As Medium creatures, elves have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
  • Elf base land speed is 30 feet.
  • Immunity to magic sleep effects, and a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects.
  • Low-Light Vision: An elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
  • Weapon Proficiency: Elves receive the Martial Weapon Proficiency feats for the longsword, rapier, longbow (including composite longbow), and shortbow (including composite shortbow) as bonus feats.
  • +2 racial bonus on ListenSearch, and Spot checks. An elf who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for it.
  • Automatic Languages: Common and Elven. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, and Sylvan.
  • Favored Class: Wizard. A multiclass elf’s wizard class does not count when determining whether she takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.

Bard Abilities: Bardic Music, Bardic Knowledge, Countersong, Fascinate, Inspire Courage +1, Inspire Competence

Sorcerer Abilities: Summon Familar

Ranger Abilities: First Favored Enemy(Goblin), Track, Wild Empathy, Combat Style(Archer)

Spell

Spell Saves per level:

Lvl 0 DC 13

Lvl 1 DC 14

Spells Known:

Bard:

Lvl 0: 6

Lvl 1: 3

Sorcerer:

Lvl 0: 5

Spells per Day:

Bard:

Lvl 0: 3

Lvl 1: 1

Sorcerer:

Lvl 0: 4

Lvl 1: 2

Bard Spells:

Lvl 0:

Detect Magic

Dancing Lights

Lullaby

Mage Hand

Open/Close

Prestidigitation

Lvl 1:

Alarm

Identify

Sleep

Sorcerer Spells:

Lvl 0:

Read Magic

Disrupt Undead

Detect Poison

Lvl 1:

Mage Armor

Magic Weapon

Equipment

Equipment:

Mithril Chainshirt (1100GP) Dungeon Masters Guide

MW Composite Longbow w/20 Arrows(401GP) Players Handbook

MW Elven Courtblade (450GP) Races of The Wild

2x Throwing Axes (16GP) Players Handbook

Healing Belt (750GP) Magic Item Compendium Pg 110

Signet Ring (5GP) Players Handbook

Backpack (2GP) Players Handbook

Bedroll (1SP) Players Handbook

Blanket, Winter (5SP) Players Handbook

Fishhook (1SP) Players Handbook

Flint & Steel (1GP) Players Handbook

Small Steel Mirror (10GP) Players Handbook

Iron Pot (5SP) Players Handbook

Belt Pouch (1GP) Players Handbook

5x Bread, 5x Cheese, 5x Meat(3GP) Players Handbook

Silk Rope 50 Ft (10GP) Players Handbook

Sewing Needle (5SP) Players Handbook

Shovel (2GP) Players Handbook

Soap (5SP) Players Handbook

Tent (10GP) Players Handbook

Waterskin (1GP) Players Handbook

Whetstone (2CP) Players Handbook

Sunrod x2 (4GP) Players Handbook

Mandolin(5GP) Players Handbook

Explorers Outfit (10GP) Players Handbook

Light Warhorse (150GP) Players Handbook

Bit & Bridle (2GP) Players Handbook

Military Saddle (20GP) Players Handbook

Saddlebag (4GP) Players Handbook

Feed x7(3SP5CP) Players Handbook

Spices (Pepper, Salt, Garlic, Cumin, Basil, Rosemary, Onion) (31GP 1 SP, and 5 CP) Arms and Equipment Guide Pg 31

Wheat Flour (3 GP) Arms and Equipment Guide Pg 31

Olive Oil (5GP) Arms and Equipment Guide Pg 31

Honey (1SP) Arms and Equipment Guide Pg 31

Funds Left over 0GP, 11 SP, and 18 CP

Brody allowed one of the stable servants of the house take his horse, he mutters to the horse quietly to behave itself and not act out with the stable boy. The horse makes a sort of splattering noise that if they were human you would have sworn they were scoffing at the suggestion. He grins and chuckles as he moves up to the front door and knocks, waiting for it to be answered.

When it was answered by a servant that appeared to be in a sorry state you listened intently as they questioned you. "That is an awful lot of questions you got there. As to the first one I am Brody Silvertongue. At least that is my stage name, I am a Bard you know. Now as far as freely, I would expect something monetary in exchange for my services, I do not work for free, but I certainly have chosen to come to this house for my own reasons." at the last question he gave a somewhat confused look. "What rules might that be? I was not made privy to any rules here, I was invited to come for a job, but no one spoke of rules." he gives the man a curious look hoping he would elaborate.

OOC

Not sure if I missed something about rules or not. Did not see anything in recruiting thread to elaborate on.

Edited by darlis moonbeam (see edit history)

Medieval scribeIn a monotone voice, the clerk recites for you, as he has for the many who have come this way before.

“Welcome to the Spray of Blood tournament, where teams of contestants fight their way through monsters and traps in hopes of winning large purses of gold. The rules are simple: You are free to traverse the dungeon however you like. The walls are ten feet high and the ceiling is a plate of magical glass. Atop this glass, the eager spectators will watch your group fight through the dungeon. Terrible monsters will fight to the death to stop you, and fearsome traps wait to spring. No animals, mounts, or companions allowed.”

He scratches himself, and continues. “At any time, your group may retreat, and take whatever rewards you have earned up to that point. If the great gong rings, your time in the Spray of Blood dungeon has come to an end.”

He then points his feather at the wooden sign to your right. “Current record: Brooknir the Luck-bane, who was poisoned, stabbed, crushed, ensorcelled, and maimed several times in as many hours.”

Shizuka

spacer.pngShizuka was most certainly not made aware that this was a spectator event. Then again, the "job offer" was deliberately vague so she supposes that's her own fault. Even so, she knows full well everyone loves a "rebel". She's not going to play anything up for supposed spectators, but frankly that may just make her even more appealing to some.

She allows her first name to be recorded and acknowledges the spoken rules and that she enters of her own free will. She did, essentially, sign up for this after all, despite her misgivings about the lack of detail.

Statblock

%5BURL%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.myth-weavers.com%2Fsheet.html%23id%3D2875301%5D%5BB%5D%5BSIZE%3D%2B1%5DShizuka%20Minori%5B%2FSIZE%5D%5B%2FB%5D%5B%2FURL%5D%0AFemale%20CN%20Dark%20Human%20Cleric%203%7C%7CSwordsage%202%2FDark%201%2C%20%5BB%5DLevel%5B%2FB%5D%203%2C%20%5BB%5DInit%5B%2FB%5D%204%2C%20%5BB%5DHP%5B%2FB%5D%2030%2F30%2C%20%5BB%5DSpeed%5B%2FB%5D%2040%20ft.%0A%5BB%5DAC%5B%2FB%5D%2019%2C%20%5BB%5DTouch%5B%2FB%5D%2016%2C%20%5BB%5DFlat-footed%5B%2FB%5D%2016%2C%20%5BB%5DFort%5B%2FB%5D%205%2C%20%5BB%5DRef%5B%2FB%5D%206%2C%20%5BB%5DWill%5B%2FB%5D%206%2C%20%5BB%5DBase%20Attack%20Bonus%5B%2FB%5D%202%20%20%20%0A%5BB%5D%20%20Masterwork%20Short%20Sword%20%5B%2FB%5D%20%2B7%20(1d6%2B3%2C%2019-20%2Fx2)%0A%5BB%5D%20%20Nightscale%20Armor%20%2B1%5B%2FB%5D%20(%2B3%20Armor%2C%20%2B3%20Dex%2C%20%2B3%20Misc)%0A%5BB%5DAbilities%5B%2FB%5D%20Str%208%2C%20Dex%2016%2C%20Con%2014%2C%20Int%2012%2C%20Wis%2016%2C%20Cha%2010%0A%5BB%5DCondition%5B%2FB%5D%20None%20
Shizuka Minori
Female CN Dark Human Cleric 3||Swordsage 2/Dark 1, Level 3, Init 4, HP 30/30, Speed 40 ft.
AC 19, Touch 16, Flat-footed 16, Fort 5, Ref 6, Will 6, Base Attack Bonus 2
Masterwork Short Sword +7 (1d6+3, 19-20/x2)
Nightscale Armor +1 (+3 Armor, +3 Dex, +3 Misc)
Abilities Str 8, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 16, Cha 10
Condition None

Current Condition

30/30 HP

Rebuke Undead 3/3 daily uses remaining (Cleric Level 3)

Condition: None

Active Effects

Cold Resistance 10

Stance of Clarity: +2 Insight Bonus to AC vs specified creature.

Darkvision 60 ft.

Superior Low-Light Vision

Brody Silvertongue 

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=2876398][B][SIZE=+1]Brody Silvertongue[/SIZE][/B][/URL] Male Neutral Good Elf Bard 3//Sorcerer 1/Ranger 2, [B]Level[/B] 3, [B]Init[/B] 3, [B]HP[/B] 22/22, [B]Speed[/B] 30 [B]AC[/B] 17, [B]Touch[/B] 13, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 14, [B]Fort[/B] 4, [B]Ref[/B] 9, [B]Will[/B] 6, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 4 [B]Weapon Finesse MW Elven Court Blade (-) [/B] +8 (1d10, 18-20×2) [B]- MW Composite Longbow (X20) [/B] +8 (1d8, X3) [B]- 2x Thowing Axes (-) [/B] +4 (1d6, X2) [B] Mithril Chain Shirt[/B] (+4 Armor, +3 Dex) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 10, Dex 16, Con 10, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 16 [B]Condition[/B] None
Brody Silvertongue
Male Neutral Good Elf Bard 3//Sorcerer 1/Ranger 2, Level 3, Init 3, HP 22/22, Speed 30
Condition None

Skills

Skill Name Modifier
Appraise 2
Balance 3
Bluff 3
Climb 0
Concentration 0
Craft 0
Decipher Script 4
Diplomacy 6
Disable Device 2
Disguise 3
Escape Artist 3
Forgery 2
Gather Information 5
Handle Animal 3
Heal 1
Hide 6
Intimidate 5
Jump 0
Knowledge 4
Knowledge 4
Knowledge 4
Knowledge 4
Knowledge 4
Listen 6
Move Silently 6
Open Lock 3
Perform 7
Profession 4
Ride 5
Search 6
Sense Motive 4
Sleight of Hand 3
Spellcraft 4
Spot 5
Survival 3
Swim 0
Tumble 4
Use Magic Device 3
Use Rope 3

Feats and Abilities 

Feats: Improved Weapon Familiarity  lvl 1, Weapon Finesse (Elven Courtblade) lvl 3, Track (Ranger bonus) Rapid Shot(Combat Style)

Racial Abilities:

• Medium: As Medium creatures, elves have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
  • Immunity to magic sleep effects, and a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects.
  • Low-Light Vision: An elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
  • Weapon Proficiency: Elves receive the Martial Weapon Proficiency feats for the longsword, rapier, longbow (including composite longbow), and shortbow (including composite shortbow) as bonus feats.
  • +2 racial bonus on ListenSearch, and Spot checks. An elf who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for it.
  • Automatic Languages: Common and Elven. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, and Sylvan.
  • Favored Class: Wizard. A multiclass elf’s wizard class does not count when determining whether she takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.

Bard Abilities: Bardic Music, Bardic Knowledge, Countersong, Fascinate, Inspire Courage +1, Inspire Competence

Ranger Abilities: First Favored Enemy(Goblin), Track, Wild Empathy, Combat Style(Archer)

Spell

Spell Saves per level:

Lvl 0 DC 13

Lvl 1 DC 14

Spells Known:

Bard:

Sorcerer:

Spells per Day:

Bard:

Sorcerer:

Bard Spells:

Lvl 0:

Detect Magic

Dancing Lights

Lullaby

Mage Hand

Open/Close

Prestidigitation

Lvl 1:

Alarm

Identify

Sleep

Sorcerer Spells:

Lvl 0:

Read Magic

Disrupt Undead

Detect Poison

Lvl 1:

Mage Armor

Magic Weapon

Equipment

Equipment:

Spices (Pepper, Salt, Garlic, Cumin, Basil, Rosemary, Onion) (31GP 1 SP, and 5 CP) Arms and Equipment Guide Pg 31

Brody listens to the rules as he absent-mindedly strums his Mandolin. He then gives the servant a grin "Once more into the breach, for honor and glory." he looks over to the other person who showed up. She would be his companion and their very lives would depend on trusting each other. "Shizuki is it? So what do you bring to the table luv? Obviously I have a way of lifting people up, I also dabble with the sword, and of course I was born with a bow in my hands" he gives her a curious look as he waits for her response.

OOC

Snow the Magnificent! 

SnowCat.jpg.2ab48346af77d302c9e20cc6fd1598c4.jpgA tiny little house cat trots up and rubs on every ones legs while purring except the clerk. His fur white as snow and a big grin on his face. He moves just far enough before what looks like a little boy stands in the cats place. He jumps up fairly loudly. "Hey! You seem to have an issue with animals! Nyah! What? Are we not good enough? Nyah!"

He seems agitated, but the playful grin betrays his actual feelings.

"I guess I'm going to have to break one of those rules then! Nyah! I'm Snow, and I'm definitely of sound mind! FOR.... what are we here for again? Right! Pander and Gory! Got it! So, are we doing this thing or what? Nyah!"

Stat Block

[URL=/sheets/?id=2859745][B][SIZE=+1]Snow[/SIZE][/B][/URL] M TN Tibbit (Monsterous Humanoid/Shapechanger) Dragonfire Adept//Shadowcaster, [B]Level[/B] 3, [B]Init[/B] 1, [B]HP[/B] 30/30, [B]Speed[/B] 20 [B]AC[/B] 16, [B]Touch[/B] 14, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 13, [B]Fort[/B] 5, [B]Ref[/B] 4, [B]Will[/B] 4, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 1 (+3 Dex, +1 Size, +2 Natural) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 10, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 14 [B]Condition[/B] None +1 to saving throws vs paralysis and sleep effects
Snow
M TN Tibbit (Monsterous Humanoid/Shapechanger) Dragonfire Adept//Shadowcaster, Level 3, Init 1, HP 30/30, Speed 20
AC 16, Touch 14, Flat-footed 13, Fort 5, Ref 4, Will 4, Base Attack Bonus 1
(+3 Dex, +1 Size, +2 Natural)
Abilities Str 10, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 14
Condition None
+1 to saving throws vs paralysis and sleep effects

Edited by joran1313
Adjust color for speech (see edit history)

Igni Firebeard

Fire Dwarf SmithIgni harrumphed grumpily as he stood in line waiting to enter the building. The other Tavern adventurers were the tall sort so Igni couldn't yet see what was causing the holdup. When the fiery dwarf eventually stood before the clerk he gave the bored functionary a once over with his glowing eyes and harrumphed again.

"A tournament is it? I thought we was just dungeon crawling for loot and fun, but if there's prizes going we'll take them too!" Igni let out a rumbling laugh as his mood improved. Then he had a thought. "If this be a spectator sport then there's bound to be gambling. Any rules against betting on ourselves?" he enquired, grinning.

To complete the formalities, the dwarf answered the three questions presented. "I be Igni Firebeard. I enter freely of my own will. I understand we're about to explore a deadly maze while being gawped at by a bunch of layabouts with too much gold and free time. That about cover it?" He asked rhetorically as he stepped inside, his armour clanking with each step.

Igni nodded to his fellow adventurers, carrying his his steel helmet under his arm. It was a good group with some skilled people by the looks of things, although he wasn't sure what to make of the cat boy. The elf bard was the talkative type while the human swordswoman seemed the complete opposite. Brody hadn't been talking to him but the idea of introducing themselves and their capabilities was a good one. Igni indicated the ludicrously heavy dwarven mountain plate armour he was wearing. "As should be obvious from my attire, I be a wizard. I can also channel the powers of the divine and crack skulls on the side." He patted the hefty warhammer hanging from his belt. "Pleased to be working with ye. If this be a contest, do we need a name for our group?"

Edited by Barrigan (see edit history)

image.jpeg.d22c918111c62a2f28abb08959207764.jpeg“Lord Rhynehurst feels that you should do your own fighting, and not hire it out. You’re welcome to look like…however you look.”

”I’ll let him know you’re ready. When the doors open, it’s begun.”

Shizuka

spacer.png"My skills lie primarily in stealth and martial combat, though I have access to divine magic as well. I don't deal with traps though, so don't ask. If necessary, I can act completely without or with minimal light, but I don't favor either. When I wish to travel unseen, it's extremely difficult for others to discover me." Shizuka figures she'll share, since the others have and it's better they know how useful she is if they'll be working together on this.

Statblock

%5BURL%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.myth-weavers.com%2Fsheet.html%23id%3D2875301%5D%5BB%5D%5BSIZE%3D%2B1%5DShizuka%20Minori%5B%2FSIZE%5D%5B%2FB%5D%5B%2FURL%5D%0AFemale%20CN%20Dark%20Human%20Cleric%203%7C%7CSwordsage%202%2FDark%201%2C%20%5BB%5DLevel%5B%2FB%5D%203%2C%20%5BB%5DInit%5B%2FB%5D%204%2C%20%5BB%5DHP%5B%2FB%5D%2030%2F30%2C%20%5BB%5DSpeed%5B%2FB%5D%2040%20ft.%0A%5BB%5DAC%5B%2FB%5D%2019%2C%20%5BB%5DTouch%5B%2FB%5D%2016%2C%20%5BB%5DFlat-footed%5B%2FB%5D%2016%2C%20%5BB%5DFort%5B%2FB%5D%205%2C%20%5BB%5DRef%5B%2FB%5D%206%2C%20%5BB%5DWill%5B%2FB%5D%206%2C%20%5BB%5DBase%20Attack%20Bonus%5B%2FB%5D%202%20%20%20%0A%5BB%5D%20%20Masterwork%20Short%20Sword%20%5B%2FB%5D%20%2B7%20(1d6%2B3%2C%2019-20%2Fx2)%0A%5BB%5D%20%20Nightscale%20Armor%20%2B1%5B%2FB%5D%20(%2B3%20Armor%2C%20%2B3%20Dex%2C%20%2B3%20Misc)%0A%5BB%5DAbilities%5B%2FB%5D%20Str%208%2C%20Dex%2016%2C%20Con%2014%2C%20Int%2012%2C%20Wis%2016%2C%20Cha%2010%0A%5BB%5DCondition%5B%2FB%5D%20None%20
Shizuka Minori
Female CN Dark Human Cleric 3||Swordsage 2/Dark 1, Level 3, Init 4, HP 30/30, Speed 40 ft.
AC 19, Touch 16, Flat-footed 16, Fort 5, Ref 6, Will 6, Base Attack Bonus 2
Masterwork Short Sword +7 (1d6+3, 19-20/x2)
Nightscale Armor +1 (+3 Armor, +3 Dex, +3 Misc)
Abilities Str 8, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 16, Cha 10
Condition None

Current Condition

30/30 HP

Rebuke Undead 3/3 daily uses remaining (Cleric Level 3)

Condition: None

Active Effects

Cold Resistance 10

Stance of Clarity: +2 Insight Bonus to AC vs specified creature.

Darkvision 60 ft.

Superior Low-Light Vision

xXZ9F0i.jpg

Sheet: Mystress Mezzina :: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5e :: Myth-Weavers Online Character Sheets

Name: Mystress Mezzina

Race: Demon

Classes: Maralith 3//Sorcerer 3

Slithering along behind the others came the demon, she held a scowl on her face when she got to the lacky in his "finest" she replied "Mystress Mezzina, I also do nothing for free. Rules are meant to be broken" she looked up at the spectators and gives them a rude sign.

Looking at her new companions she says "I can use magic and fight or use a bow, now who is the healer" she asks bluntly.

Snow the Cowardly? 

SnowCat.jpg.2ab48346af77d302c9e20cc6fd1598c4.jpg"Heal? Not me! I breathe fire and occasionally manipulate shadow stuff the way you work water. I do have a good buff to protect you from my fire though. Basically, I debuff stuff with my cuteness."

Stat Block

[URL=/sheets/?id=2859745][B][SIZE=+1]Snow[/SIZE][/B][/URL] M TN Tibbit (Monsterous Humanoid/Shapechanger) Dragonfire Adept//Shadowcaster, [B]Level[/B] 3, [B]Init[/B] 1, [B]HP[/B] 30/30, [B]Speed[/B] 20 [B]AC[/B] 16, [B]Touch[/B] 14, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 13, [B]Fort[/B] 5, [B]Ref[/B] 4, [B]Will[/B] 4, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 1 (+3 Dex, +1 Size, +2 Natural) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 10, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 14 [B]Condition[/B] None +1 to saving throws vs paralysis and sleep effects
Snow
M TN Tibbit (Monsterous Humanoid/Shapechanger) Dragonfire Adept//Shadowcaster, Level 3, Init 1, HP 30/30, Speed 20
Condition None

Brody Silvertongue 

Statblock

Brody Silvertongue
Condition None

Skills

Skill Name Modifier
Appraise 2
Balance 3
Bluff 3
Climb 0
Concentration 0
Craft 0
Decipher Script 4
Diplomacy 6
Disable Device 2
Disguise 3
Escape Artist 3
Forgery 2
Gather Information 5
Handle Animal 3
Heal 1
Hide 6
Intimidate 5
Jump 0
Knowledge 4
Knowledge 4
Knowledge 4
Knowledge 4
Knowledge 4
Listen 6
Move Silently 6
Open Lock 3
Perform 7
Profession 4
Ride 5
Search 6
Sense Motive 4
Sleight of Hand 3
Spellcraft 4
Spot 5
Survival 3
Swim 0
Tumble 4
Use Magic Device 3
Use Rope 3

Feats and Abilities 

Racial Abilities:

Spell

Spell Saves per level:

Lvl 0 DC 13

Lvl 1 DC 14

Spells Known:

Bard:

Sorcerer:

Spells per Day:

Bard:

Sorcerer:

Bard Spells:

Lvl 0:

Detect Magic

Dancing Lights

Lullaby

Mage Hand

Open/Close

Prestidigitation

Lvl 1:

Alarm

Identify

Sleep

Sorcerer Spells:

Lvl 0:

Read Magic

Disrupt Undead

Detect Poison

Lvl 1:

Mage Armor

Magic Weapon

Equipment

Equipment:

Brody gives the serpent lady a brief grin at her healer question "Well darlin, I am not a healer per say, but I do have an item that allows me to do some minor healing if that helps." he looks around at all of his new companions, and they were quite the odd bunch, it would definitely be an interesting experience and who knows he might even write a ballad about it one day. With the doors to the dungeon proper opening up he steps forward and makes a hand motion to the others. "Let's not leave our audience in anticipation, the show must go on." he begins to play a TriumphantInspire Courage +1

To be affected, an ally must be able to hear the bard sing. The effect lasts for as long as the ally hears the bard sing and for 5 rounds thereafter. An affected ally receives a +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +1 morale bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls. 
little ditty on his Mandolin that he still has strapped to him so that if need be he can drop and it was still attached to him. He is always prepared to pull his bow at a moments notice as he steps towards the door. He scan the area around him and listens for anything that would signal to him that there was danger.

OOC

Name
Initiative
1d20+3 20
Spot
1d20+5 17
Listen
1d20+6 11

Snow the Cowardly? 

SnowCat.jpg.2ab48346af77d302c9e20cc6fd1598c4.jpg"The show must go on! Oh! And, tag your it, your it and your it!"

Snow quickly tags everyone with his endure exposure ability before trotting into the doorway.

Stat Block

Snow
Condition None

Oh, and free Endure Exposure (Endure Elements and not affected by Snows Breath Effects) for 24 hrs for all! Make sure to notate it!

Initiative

Edited by joran1313
picture issues (see edit history)
Name
Initiative
1d20+1 4