The Doom of Glenn Hollow - IC

Niko| AC 18 | Ini: 4 | BAB +3 | Hit Points: 38/39 | Size: Medium | Speed: 20/30 ft |
Touch: +10| Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +5 | FF: +18

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a7/1f/da/a71fda84f6e4eeafb19b72b11bd26714.jpg

Niko after Pip was done, boiled his water and moved slightly further not to bother others so he could wash his hair and the rest of the filth collected from several days in armor hence missing the meal right away. His hair still wet after hearing Dolly he shrugs "Well, thanks to you I'm healed, and thanks to Zeff I'm clean so I can scarf one trail ration while we move, I think I had the foresight to buy Dwarven ones. So as far as I'm concerned we can move right away."

He looks at the portion of the party that was here longer "I assume you had some strategy in mind before you had to save our sorry asses. Were we go now?"

Tools of the Trade

Weapon:

Mwk Greatsword: 1d20+8, 2d6+3, (19/20x2)

Warhammer: 1d20+6, 1d8+3 (x3)

Dagger: 1d20+6, 1d4+3 (19/20x2)

Armor:

Mwk Full Plate

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Move: None

Standard: Attack

Immediate:

Powers: [8]=Max Number Of Psi Points, [5]= Current Number Of Psi Points

Level 1:

Expansion

Force Screen

Precognition, Offensive

Prevenom Weapon

OOC:

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)

Daitan

image.png.02406634e9aa1600512b42e6fd7d68d2.pngDaitan beams with no shame.

'No strategy, only goodwill. No one shall be slaves of those who cannot acknowledge the sanctity of life.'

The crucian knocks on his stone-covered shell as he sits on a boulder, the sound ringing slightly.

'Myrna Swiftbow is a huntress who asked for aid, and our company answered her call. She waits beyond the south side of the Bjarvren mountain pass, across a River Eala. But these are mere words for me, warrior, for I am a visitor to this world. I am Daitan, adherent of Okeanos, and my world is almost all ocean, as far as the ears can hear.'

Level 3 | Init -4 | AC 27 Flat 25 | HP 17/36 | Walk 30ft Burrow 15ft | Darkvision Low-light Vision | DR 10/adamantine | FORT 7 REF 3 WILL 6 | Shapeshift, Voice of the City, Murky-Eyed |Spontaneous Healer| Sheet |

HillGiant.png.072b7ec4287731ec93840f2406263797.pngAfter everyone had a chance to eat, Zeff circled back for seconds and proceeded to chomp his way through anything that was left.

“You can go where you want. We’re not slavers.”

He then starts packing up his stuff. The bird-lady said it was time to go.

Link to sheet:

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2825737

Niko| AC 18 | Ini: 4 | BAB +3 | Hit Points: 38/39 | Size: Medium | Speed: 20/30 ft |

Niko smiled at the odd-looking turtle man, seeing him in the battle he wasn't about to be one making the mistake of underestimating him "Well, Daitain, adherent of Okeanos, at the moment they are mere words to me too. Does someone have a map, or know the area?" He slightly dried off his hair with the rag, but considering time was relatively worm, at least as he had gotten used to (Think this world North of Finland equivalent), he decided it would get dry in time and started to put his oiled armor back on. When he got to the cleaved part of Gorget although it was a minor vulnerability it was large enough for a stray arrow or the dagger in grappling. Niko looked around. "Anyone has Mending ready? I think 3-4 casting would be enough and I'm willing to pay."

As Zeff chimes in Niko answers looking up at Giant "Considering, until we were saved, all I saw was enjoying sightseeing of the land through the sack with bound hands. I'd say while YOU might not be slavers. OTHERS might disagree with that position, also seeing how we are hired by the same person and going to the same place, going together makes sense. More swords and mages equals more things that are not the issue, more people who are good with tracks and locked doors, and sharp senses make travel safer, faster, and easier."

Warrior finishes as he tightens his greaves "So, if the fact you are not the slaver and I can go or stay is the only argument, I think I'll stay. I do have the debt I have to repay, after all, two in fact. One to my saviors and one to my captors. And there is no living soul that could say I don't pay my debts."

Tools of the Trade

Weapon:

Armor:

Mwk Full Plate

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Immediate:

Level 1:

Expansion

Force Screen

Precognition, Offensive

Prevenom Weapon

OOC:

image.png.f7ba7c73f9311e392762f70f34d11f83.png

Dolly the Deva: Dolly :: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5e :: Myth-Weavers Online Character Sheets

Deva 3// Bard 3

SLA

1 - Aid, Detect Evil, each 2/day for every HD she has
2- Bless Weapon, Remove Fear, each 1/day for every HD she has
3- Consecrate, Continual flame*, Cure Serious Wounds, each 1/day for every 3 HD she has

SR14

Diva

HD: d8

Level Bab Fort Ref Will Feature
1 +1 +0 +2 +0 Movanic Body, Heavenly Soul, +1 Dex
2 +2 +0 +3 +0 Deva, +1 Cha
3 +3 +1 +3 +1 Soothing Presence of Nature, +1 Dex
4 +4 +1 +4 +1 Wings, +1 Cha
5 +5 +1 +4 +1 Lesser Protective Aura, +1 Dex
6 +6 +2 +5 +2 Heavenly Deflection, +1 Cha
7 +7 +2 +5 +2 Divine Equilibrium, +1 Dex
8 +8 +2 +6 +2 Greater Protective Aura, +1 Cha
9 +9 +3 +6 +3 Cleansing Weapon, +1 Dex, +1 Cha

Skills: 2+int modifier, quadruple at 1st level. Class skills are  Concentration, Diplomacy, Disguise, Heal, Intimidate, Knowledge (Any), Listen, Perform, Sense Motive, Spellcraft, Spot, Survival.

Proficiencies: Movanic Deva is proficient with simple weapons, two martial weapons of their choice and no armour.

Features
Movanic Body: At 1st level, a Movanic Deva loses all racial bonuses it had and gains outsider traits (basically darkvision 60 foot). It is a medium outsider with a base speed 40ft and a Nat Armour bonus equal to her Con modifier.

Heavenly Soul: At each Movanic Deva level she becomes able to use soma SLAs a certain number of times per day, according to the following list. Save DCs are 10+1/2HD+Cha Mod.

1-Aid, Detect Evil, each 2/day for every HD she has
3-Consecrate, Continual flame*, Cure Serious Wounds, each 1/day for every 3 HD she has
4- Protection from Arrows, Daylight, each 1/day for every 2 HD she has
5-Create food and Water, Prayer, Discern Lies,  each 1/day for every 3 HD she has, plus Tongues permanent effect on self.
6- Remove curse, remove disease, Neutralize poison each 1/day for each 4 HD she has
7-Death Ward,  Divination, Holy Smite, each 1/day for every 5 HD she has
8-Polymorph,  Hallow, each 1/day for every 7 HD she has
9- Atonement, Raise Dead, Commune, Ethereal Jaunt, each  1/day for every 9 HD she has.

*Note: unless she pays the material component, a Movanic Deva's Continual Flame only last 1 minute per HD.

A Movanic Deva who multiclass's for a divine casting class can count her Movanic Deva levels as levels of that class for purposes of CL and to learn new spells and get new spell slots. So for example, a  Movanic Deva  2 who took 1 level of cleric could choose to have CL 3 and get 2 2nd level spell slots (1 normal and 1 domain). She wouldn't get the spell knowns and spell slots of a cleric 2 however, neither would her Movanic Deva levels count towards turn undead and domain abilities.

In addition, a Movanic Deva may always use Charisma as her key ability score in any class she takes, instead of the normal one (like wisdom for normal clerics).

Ability Increase: the Movanic Deva gains +1 Dex at levels 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 and +1 Cha at levels 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, for a total of +5 Dex and +5 Cha at level 9.

Deva: At 2nd level, gains a bonus on saves against petrification and resistance to Acid, Cold and Electricity equal to her HD, and a bonus on saves against poison and resistance to Fire equal to half her HD.

Soothing Presence of Nature:  At 3rd level, unless magically compelled to do so, no animal or plant will attack a Movanic Deva.

In addition, she gains SR equal to 11+HD and DR/magic equal to ½ her HD. She may lower or raise back her SR as a free action at any time even if it isn't her turn.

Wings: At 4th level, the Movanic Deva grows beautiful feathery wings that allow her to fly at a speed of  10' per HD with good manoeuvrability.

Lesser Protective Aura: At the 5th level, as a free action, a Movanic Deva can surround herself with a nimbus of light that acts as a circle of protection against evil with a radius of 20 feet, with CL equal to her HD. The circle can be dispelled as normal but the Movanic Deva can create a new one as a free action at the start of her next turn.

Heavenly Deflection: As an immediate action, as long as she's holding a melee weapon, a Movanic Deva can deflect any ranged attack targeted against her, as well as spell and supernatural abilities, as long as they have the Movanic Deva as a specific target. This includes rays, orbs and spells with a single target that don't have attack rolls.

To succeed the Movanic Deva must succeed on a Reflex Save with DC 20+Enanchment of the weapon (in the case of a ranged attack)/Level of the spell(in the case of spell or SLA)/ half the HD of the attacker (if it isn't a spell, SLA or weapon). If the Deva succeeds the attack is deflected and completely nullified.

The Movanic Deva must be aware of an attack to try to deflect it.

Divine Equilibrium Movanic Devas are immune to the harmful effects of Positive-dominant or Negative-dominant planar energy traits.

Greater Protective Aura: The Movanic Deva's aura now replicates a minor globe of invulnerability with a 20-foot radius, CL equal to her HD, in addition to the magic circle against evil,  and blocks spells up to (Half HD)-3 level.

Cleansing Weapon: At will, as a swift action, the Movanic Deva may grant any weapon she wields the flaming property for 1 round. If the weapon already had the flaming property, it's upgraded to Flaming Burst and ignores resistance to fire equal to the Monavic Deva's HD and has a 50% chance of ignoring immunity to critical and fire. If the weapon already had the flaming burst property, double the extra fire damage and it now has a 75% chance of ignoring immunity to critical and fire. At 20 HD this ability is always active.

Dolly agreed with Niko "we should consider ourselves as one party from this point on, sorry Niko but I do not have that spell. I am more about battlefield support than anything else, what is everyone else's skill set" she asks. This was asked so they could work together better, knowing who can heal and who shoots arrows was a thing in a fight. Dolly looked around for her familiar, Trouble was pestering Daitan for worms.

Action:

Edited by paladinred (see edit history)

Daitan

image.png.02406634e9aa1600512b42e6fd7d68d2.pngDaitan laughs at the albino raven's search for morsels.

'This grounded one has nothing tasty for the winged friend. If I find any later, I promise to give you.'

The crucian turns to Dolly, and kneels his bulk to bow.

'Before that, as Okeanos witnesses, Daitan owes a life to our saviors, and strive with all effort to make good of the second chance bestowed on me. I am but a humble ally of the wilds, and I can tend to wounds, and and I can make our surroundings very uncomfortable for those who wish us harm.'

He gestures towards Niko's damaged gear.

'I do have such magic, warrior. Would you entrust your protection to me?'

Level 3 | Init -4 | AC 27 Flat 25 | HP 17/36 | Walk 30ft Burrow 15ft | Darkvision Low-light Vision | DR 10/adamantine | FORT 7 REF 3 WILL 6 | Shapeshift, Voice of the City, Murky-Eyed |Spontaneous Healer| Sheet |

Pippendor Burrfoot

PerringorBurrfoot.jpeg.ed91de324700f707760c4e61ad31622d.jpeg

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=2834800][B][SIZE=+1]Pippendor Burrfoot[/SIZE][/B][/URL] Male Neutral Good Kender Scout 3/Rogue 3, [B]Level[/B] 3, [B]Init[/B] 7, [B]HP[/B] 27/27, [B]Speed[/B] 30 [B]AC[/B] 20, [B]Touch[/B] 16, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 16, [B]Fort[/B] 6, [B]Ref[/B] 8, [B]Will[/B] 5, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 2 [B] MW Composite Shortbow [/B] +8 (1d4, x3) [B] MW Short Sword [/B] +4 (1d4, 19-20x2) [B] Throwing Axe [/B] +7 (1d4, x2) [B] Mithril Chain Shirt[/B] (+4 Armor, +4 Dex, +1 Size, +1 Misc) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 10, Dex 18, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 10 [B]Condition[/B] None [B]Languages[/B]Common, Kenderspeak, Elven, Goblin, and Draconic Healing Belt: 1 charge: Heals 2d8 points of damage. 2 charges: Heals 3d8 points of damage. 3 charges: Heals 4d8 points of damage.
Pippendor Burrfoot
Male Neutral Good Kender Scout 3/Rogue 3, Level 3, Init 7, HP 27/27, Speed 30
AC 20, Touch 16, Flat-footed 16, Fort 6, Ref 8, Will 5, Base Attack Bonus 2
MW Composite Shortbow +8 (1d4, x3)
MW Short Sword +4 (1d4, 19-20x2)
Throwing Axe +7 (1d4, x2)
Mithril Chain Shirt (+4 Armor, +4 Dex, +1 Size, +1 Misc)
Abilities Str 10, Dex 18, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 10
Condition None
LanguagesCommon, Kenderspeak, Elven, Goblin, and Draconic

Healing Belt:
1 charge: Heals 2d8 points of damage.
2 charges: Heals 3d8 points of damage.
3 charges: Heals 4d8 points of damage.

Skills

Skill Name Modifier
Appraise 2
Balance 4
Bluff 5
Climb 0
Concentration -4
Craft 0
Decipher Script 4
Diplomacy 3
Disable Device 7
Disguise 0
Escape Artist 4
Forgery 2
Gather Information 1
Handle Animal 0
Heal 1
Hide 13
Intimidate 0
Jump 0
Knowledge(Arcane) 5
Knowledge(The Planes) 5
Knowledge(l) 4
Knowledge() 4
Knowledge  
Listen 7
Move Silently 8
Open Lock 10
Perform 0
Profession(Cook) 4
Ride 6
Search 5
Sense Motive 4
Sleight of Hand 6
Spellcraft 2
Spot 9
Survival 5
Swim 0
Tumble 6
Use Magic Device 2
Use Rope 2

Spells

Feats and Abilities 

Feats: Alertness(lvl1)Quick Reconnoiter(lvl3)

Racial Abilities: +2 Dexterity, -2 Strength, -2 Wisdom; +1 AC, +1 Attack, +4 to hide due to small size; speed 20 ft; +1 on all saves; +2 Spot; +2 Open Lock and Sleight of Hand; Lack of Focus -4 concentration; Taunt +4 bluff; Fearlessness immune to fear magical or otherwise.

Scout Abilities: Skirmish +1d6 +1 AC, Battle Fortitude +1, Trapfinding, Uncanny Dodge, Fast Movement +10 ft, Trackless Step

Rogue Abilities: Sneak Attack +2d6, Trapfinding, Trap Sense +1, Evasion

Equipment 

Equipment:

Mithril Chainshirt (1100GP) Dungeon Masters Guide

MW Composite Shortbow w/20 Arrows(375GP) Players Handbook

MW Shortsword (310GP) Players Handbook

2x Throwing Axes (16GP) Players Handbook

Healing Belt (750GP) Magic Item Compendium Pg 110

Backpack (2GP) Players Handbook

Bedroll (1SP) Players Handbook

Blanket, Winter (5SP) Players Handbook

Fishhook (1SP) Players Handbook

Flint & Steel (1GP) Players Handbook

Small Steel Mirror (10GP) Players Handbook

Iron Pot (5SP) Players Handbook

Belt Pouch (1GP) Players Handbook

5x Bread, 5x Cheese, 5x Meat(3GP) Players Handbook

Silk Rope 50 Ft (10GP) Players Handbook

Sewing Needle (5SP) Players Handbook

Shovel (2GP) Players Handbook

Soap (5SP) Players Handbook

Tent (10GP) Players Handbook

Waterskin (1GP) Players Handbook

Whetstone (2CP) Players Handbook

Sunrod x2 (4GP) Players Handbook

MW Thieves Tools (1000 GP) Players Handbook

Explorers Outfit (10GP) Players Handbook

Warpony (100GP) Players Handbook

Bit & Bridle (2GP) Players Handbook

Military Saddle (20GP) Players Handbook

Saddlebag (4GP) Players Handbook

Feed x7(3SP5CP) Players Handbook

Spices (Pepper, Salt, Garlic, Cumin, Basil, Rosemary, Onion) (31GP 1 SP, and 5 CP) Arms and Equipment Guide Pg 31

Wheat Flour (3 GP) Arms and Equipment Guide Pg 31

Olive Oil (5GP) Arms and Equipment Guide Pg 31

Honey (1SP) Arms and Equipment Guide Pg 31

Funds Left over 227 GP, 1 SP, and 8 CP

When they finished he nods his head to the others as they thank him for dinner. "It was my pleasure, I have always enjoyed cooking, at least this time others got to enjoy it as well. I spend a lot of time in the wilderness away from civilization, which is probably for the best. So many rude people in the city, screaming about thieves and what-not. Though they do tend to have so many interesting things to see. As for what I can do, as you have seen I can cook., I am also quiet on my feet, I have nimble fingers so I can get into places that are hard to get in to, plus I am pretty handy with a bow. My friends used to make fun of me because I chose to learn how to use a bow instead of the typical hoopak, but I can usually hit something from futher away with my bow. Plus I always hated being like everyone else, I want to become a hero like my uncle Tasselhoff."

His mouth is moving a mile a minute as his brain seems to move faster than his mouth could keep up. He finishes up by simply saying "I am also a pretty good hunter and scout if we have need of those skills."

Sellsword, or adventurer, gratefully kneels with his back turned to Daiten and turns his head so he can better show him the right position. "Right here wise one, it doesn't have to be perfect just to look good enough so the enemy can't spot anything if we grapple again. I didn't get paid my last commission but I have some savings if the spell requires some exotic ingredients, I insist on paying at least for that."

He shrugs "After all it would seem I'm the only one with no extra skills, I'm good only for fighting it would appear. Even my psionics are combat related. But I will find a way to repay to you...and her." While this time no name or epithet was used it was known to all he meant the Colossus Captain.

Tools of the Trade

Weapon:

Armor:

Mwk Full Plate

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Immediate:

Level 1:

Expansion

Force Screen

Precognition, Offensive

Prevenom Weapon

OOC:

image.jpeg.54c3dcb4ab05a65181edfbbf909fd729.jpeg

Damien Oathsworn

HP: 33/33

Nodding his thanks at the bowl passed to him, Damien enjoys quiet meal while everyone shares a few views and thoughts on the current situation. Nodding here and there Damien finishes his food and stands up to begin packing his small bag. "It seems we are mostly the blind leading the blind as it were. All from somewhere else and none of here makes for a poor guide. Granted we are safe from the Cultist for now, I think it would be wise to expect potential adversaries eventually. It seems we are to travel down the pass and onto the other side of the River, do you know which way that may lead Daitan?"

"For skills.. I do own a bow but I would not wager my life on my ability to shoot within a crowd. My sword and voice with a dabble of magic is the most common of my abilities. Likely I'd stay somewhere near the middle or the front to assist those a little less durable as it were."

[URL=/sheets/?id=2842257][B][SIZE=+1]Damien Oathsworn[/SIZE][/B][/URL] Male Chaotic Good Lesser Aasimar Cleric / Paladin, [B]Level[/B] 3, [B]Init[/B] 0, [B]HP[/B] 33/33, [B]Speed[/B] 40 [B]AC[/B] 14, [B]Touch[/B] 10, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 14, [B]Fort[/B] 8, [B]Ref[/B] 5, [B]Will[/B] 11, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] +3 [B]Masterwork Greatsword [/B] +6 (2d6+3, 19-20 / x2) [B]Masterwork Composite Longbow (Arrows) [/B] +4 (1d8+2, x3) [B] Chain Shirt[/B] (+4 Armor) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 14, Dex 10, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 18, Cha 14 [B]Condition[/B] Dark Vision 60, Aura of Good (3), Smith Evil 1/day, Lay of Hands 12/12, Aura of Resolve (Compulsion) +4 to allies, Immune to Diseases, Detect Undead, Travel & Chaos & Knowledge Devotion, Destroy Undead Attempts 9/9,
Damien Oathsworn
Male Chaotic Good Lesser Aasimar Cleric / Paladin, Level 3, Init 0, HP 33/33, Speed 40
AC 14, Touch 10, Flat-footed 14, Fort 8, Ref 5, Will 11, Base Attack Bonus +3
Masterwork Greatsword +6 (2d6+3, 19-20 / x2)
Masterwork Composite Longbow (Arrows) +4 (1d8+2, x3)
Chain Shirt (+4 Armor)
Abilities Str 14, Dex 10, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 18, Cha 14
Condition Dark Vision 60, Aura of Good (3), Smith Evil 1/day, Lay of Hands 12/12, Aura of Resolve (Compulsion) +4 to allies, Immune to Diseases, Detect Undead, Travel & Chaos & Knowledge Devotion,
Destroy Undead Attempts 9/9,

HillGiant.png.072b7ec4287731ec93840f2406263797.pngZeff looked at the group.

“I liked fighting the skeletons. They make a good crunchy sound when you hit them. I’m ok at fighting folks my size, and it ain’t hard to smash a buncha smallies. I also know a few prayers to Tritherion, I’m actually ordained and everything.”

”Do you think I should get a bow? I just brought a few throwin’ rocks. I feel like if you get hit with an arrow, it’s mostly just annoying. If you get hit with a big rock, then you know you got hit.”

”I’m happy to follow you guys. I’m not real sure where this place is.”

Link to sheet:

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2825737

Music: Hero's Journey - BrunuhVille

The Road to Glenn Hollow

1-3929547692.jpg.08e5d0391051e87f6ed994c12721f27d.jpg

Dolly, Zeff and Riksha are able to recall a prior meeting with Myrna Swiftbow, in regards to their quest. If Dolly or Zeff don't remember the exact details, Riksha will chime in and re-iterate what the huntress has asked of them: reach Glenn Hollow and learn what they can of the cultist threat.

Mechanics & OOC

Journey Roles

• Guide - Dolly
  • Scout - Riksha
  • Hunter - ?
  • Look-out - Zeff

OOC: Feel free to check the post I linked above, to get you all caught up on what you're doing here. I've only just now realized that it's been 8 IRL months since this quest began, despite only a few days passing.

To Post: RP at will!

Map of the Area

glennhollowmap.PNG.f30b1e1741faa0b932c55bf8af062be0.PNG legend.PNG.dc90229e897b5902477e737590668a7a.PNG

@nexiss @Rudolf @paladinred @Ensou @darlis moonbeam @Grudge @Dnd4life

image.png.f7ba7c73f9311e392762f70f34d11f83.png

Dolly the Deva: Dolly :: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5e :: Myth-Weavers Online Character Sheets

Deva 3// Bard 3

SLA

1 - Aid, Detect Evil, each 2/day for every HD she has
3- Consecrate, Continual flame*, Cure Serious Wounds, each 1/day for every 3 HD she has

SR14

Diva

HD: d8

Level Bab Fort Ref Will Feature
1 +1 +0 +2 +0 Movanic Body, Heavenly Soul, +1 Dex
2 +2 +0 +3 +0 Deva, +1 Cha
3 +3 +1 +3 +1 Soothing Presence of Nature, +1 Dex
4 +4 +1 +4 +1 Wings, +1 Cha
5 +5 +1 +4 +1 Lesser Protective Aura, +1 Dex
6 +6 +2 +5 +2 Heavenly Deflection, +1 Cha
7 +7 +2 +5 +2 Divine Equilibrium, +1 Dex
8 +8 +2 +6 +2 Greater Protective Aura, +1 Cha
9 +9 +3 +6 +3 Cleansing Weapon, +1 Dex, +1 Cha

Skills: 2+int modifier, quadruple at 1st level. Class skills are  Concentration, Diplomacy, Disguise, Heal, Intimidate, Knowledge (Any), Listen, Perform, Sense Motive, Spellcraft, Spot, Survival.

Proficiencies: Movanic Deva is proficient with simple weapons, two martial weapons of their choice and no armour.

Features
Movanic Body: At 1st level, a Movanic Deva loses all racial bonuses it had and gains outsider traits (basically darkvision 60 foot). It is a medium outsider with a base speed 40ft and a Nat Armour bonus equal to her Con modifier.

Heavenly Soul: At each Movanic Deva level she becomes able to use soma SLAs a certain number of times per day, according to the following list. Save DCs are 10+1/2HD+Cha Mod.

1-Aid, Detect Evil, each 2/day for every HD she has
3-Consecrate, Continual flame*, Cure Serious Wounds, each 1/day for every 3 HD she has
4- Protection from Arrows, Daylight, each 1/day for every 2 HD she has
5-Create food and Water, Prayer, Discern Lies,  each 1/day for every 3 HD she has, plus Tongues permanent effect on self.
6- Remove curse, remove disease, Neutralize poison each 1/day for each 4 HD she has
7-Death Ward,  Divination, Holy Smite, each 1/day for every 5 HD she has
8-Polymorph,  Hallow, each 1/day for every 7 HD she has
9- Atonement, Raise Dead, Commune, Ethereal Jaunt, each  1/day for every 9 HD she has.

*Note: unless she pays the material component, a Movanic Deva's Continual Flame only last 1 minute per HD.

A Movanic Deva who multiclass's for a divine casting class can count her Movanic Deva levels as levels of that class for purposes of CL and to learn new spells and get new spell slots. So for example, a  Movanic Deva  2 who took 1 level of cleric could choose to have CL 3 and get 2 2nd level spell slots (1 normal and 1 domain). She wouldn't get the spell knowns and spell slots of a cleric 2 however, neither would her Movanic Deva levels count towards turn undead and domain abilities.

In addition, a Movanic Deva may always use Charisma as her key ability score in any class she takes, instead of the normal one (like wisdom for normal clerics).

Ability Increase: the Movanic Deva gains +1 Dex at levels 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 and +1 Cha at levels 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, for a total of +5 Dex and +5 Cha at level 9.

Deva: At 2nd level, gains a bonus on saves against petrification and resistance to Acid, Cold and Electricity equal to her HD, and a bonus on saves against poison and resistance to Fire equal to half her HD.

Soothing Presence of Nature:  At 3rd level, unless magically compelled to do so, no animal or plant will attack a Movanic Deva.

In addition, she gains SR equal to 11+HD and DR/magic equal to ½ her HD. She may lower or raise back her SR as a free action at any time even if it isn't her turn.

Wings: At 4th level, the Movanic Deva grows beautiful feathery wings that allow her to fly at a speed of  10' per HD with good manoeuvrability.

Lesser Protective Aura: At the 5th level, as a free action, a Movanic Deva can surround herself with a nimbus of light that acts as a circle of protection against evil with a radius of 20 feet, with CL equal to her HD. The circle can be dispelled as normal but the Movanic Deva can create a new one as a free action at the start of her next turn.

Heavenly Deflection: As an immediate action, as long as she's holding a melee weapon, a Movanic Deva can deflect any ranged attack targeted against her, as well as spell and supernatural abilities, as long as they have the Movanic Deva as a specific target. This includes rays, orbs and spells with a single target that don't have attack rolls.

To succeed the Movanic Deva must succeed on a Reflex Save with DC 20+Enanchment of the weapon (in the case of a ranged attack)/Level of the spell(in the case of spell or SLA)/ half the HD of the attacker (if it isn't a spell, SLA or weapon). If the Deva succeeds the attack is deflected and completely nullified.

The Movanic Deva must be aware of an attack to try to deflect it.

Divine Equilibrium Movanic Devas are immune to the harmful effects of Positive-dominant or Negative-dominant planar energy traits.

Greater Protective Aura: The Movanic Deva's aura now replicates a minor globe of invulnerability with a 20-foot radius, CL equal to her HD, in addition to the magic circle against evil,  and blocks spells up to (Half HD)-3 level.

Cleansing Weapon: At will, as a swift action, the Movanic Deva may grant any weapon she wields the flaming property for 1 round. If the weapon already had the flaming property, it's upgraded to Flaming Burst and ignores resistance to fire equal to the Monavic Deva's HD and has a 50% chance of ignoring immunity to critical and fire. If the weapon already had the flaming burst property, double the extra fire damage and it now has a 75% chance of ignoring immunity to critical and fire. At 20 HD this ability is always active.

Dolly stood and related what they knew about their mission "the town of Glenn Hollow is under threat from some cult, the townsfolk believe they are from a legend they call The Barrow King. Myrna Strongbow is our contact and she is at this moment watching their movements and will report to us anything of importance, there are a lot of people counting on us so we should stick together yes" the celestial said.

Action:

Niko shrugs "Well until the rest of us get more acquainted with the place, you lead, we follow. Any preferred marching order?"

Tools of the Trade

Weapon:

Armor:

Mwk Full Plate

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Immediate:

Level 1:

Expansion

Force Screen

Precognition, Offensive

Prevenom Weapon

OOC:

Daitan

image.png.02406634e9aa1600512b42e6fd7d68d2.pngDaitan takes in Damien's question as he mulls over Niko's armor, which he eventually breaks off various shards of minerals to place over any nicks and chips, which melts and fills the gaps as he murmurs in a guttural chant that seems to have sounds of oceanic waves.

'I do not, guardian of faith. But with the lay of the land, I might just be able to make a wild guess to which direction.'

Edited by Ensou (see edit history)
Name
Survival to check route to Glenn Hollow
1d20+11 18

Music: Halls of Valor - LOTR: War in the North

The Road to Glenn Hollow

image.jpeg.d537f485a47560a2344bbb42850e55f2.jpeg

With the journey decided, the party set out once more, led expertly by Daitan. They couldn't quite make it to the town by the end of that day, but its soft glow was within sight. By mid-morning on the following day, they finally traveled down a dirt path into a small vale between hill and mountain. There laid Glenn Hollow, a village of several dozen stone houses covered in moss.

Signs of dwarvish stonework are present in each building, especially the foundations, but the newer sections of the building reveal this place as being decidedly human. No wall or gate can be seen, though the ruins of an old watchtower are visible on the edge of town. For the most part, the stony, elevated terrain that surrounds this place appears to have historically kept it safe from invaders... until recently.

Your arrival, however, is decidedly less pleasant than the picturesque countryside. Villagers usher their children hastily into the safety of their homes, doors are locked, windows closed.

image.jpeg.6bee9d50ea3c5e5a46b029966f91fb31.jpegThe only exception to this are a small group of armed individuals: an old man, two young men who are similar in appearance, and a few middle-aged women. All of them wield a combination of clubs, pitchforks, and meat cleavers, though they have no armor beyond basic gambeson and patchwork leather jackets.

At the signal from the old man, the group stands down. He then stepped forward to greet the party.

"Welcome, travelers," he began. "I am Osgar. You'll have to forgive our less than hospitable greeting. Our village has fallen on dark times, and we thought you to be servants of the Barrow King." Glancing at Dolly, he nodded and added, "The presence of a daughter of Heaven, of course, should have dissuaded that notion at once. But such are the days we live in." He paused, as if preparing to ask a question, but reconsiders at the last moment. "Let's go inside, get you lot something to eat. We can talk more then."

With a gesture, the militia are ordered into the stone house behind them. One of the younger men, as well as a woman with striking resemblance to him, remain outside as guards. Osgar then indicates for the party to follow as he slowly makes his way into the darkness of the house. Once everyone was gathered within, candles were lit and a fire was fueled. A great oak table with many chairs awaited them in the main room, which Osgar sat at its head. He said nothing, but simply waited as the two women and younger man began serving them food: rabbit and herb stew. It's not the finest cuisine, but it's certainly better than the cold rations you've had over the last few days.

"I know adventurous sorts when I see them, though your lot rarely pass this way anymore. Most of you've gone off to kill one another in the Heartland War, but... bah, that's neither here nor there. From your wounds, you must have met the trouble of the day: those damned outlaws who've sworn themselves to the Barrow King. I assume you're here to help, then. What would you like to know?"

Mechanics & OOC

Journey Roles

• Guide - Daitan
  • Scout - ?
  • Hunter - ?
  • Look-out - ?

OOC: You all have arrived in Glenn Hollow! Dolly, you are no longer under the effects of bestow curse; the magic seems to have dissipated upon arriving at Glenn Hollow.

If any of you have levels in bard, or if you have the bardic knowledge ability, or even just ranks in Knowledge (local), you may roll a check for that now to see what you can recall about the Barrow King.

To Post: RP at will!

Map of the Area

glennhollowmap.PNG.f30b1e1741faa0b932c55bf8af062be0.PNG legend.PNG.dc90229e897b5902477e737590668a7a.PNG

@nexiss @Rudolf @paladinred @Ensou @darlis moonbeam @Grudge @Dnd4life