The Doom of Glenn Hollow - IC

image.png.f7ba7c73f9311e392762f70f34d11f83.png

Dolly the Deva: Dolly :: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5e :: Myth-Weavers Online Character Sheets

Deva 3// Bard 3

SLA

1 - Aid, Detect Evil, each 2/day for every HD she has
2- Bless Weapon, Remove Fear, each 1/day for every HD she has
3- Consecrate, Continual flame*, Cure Serious Wounds, each 1/day for every 3 HD she has

SR14

Diva

HD: d8

Level Bab Fort Ref Will Feature
1 +1 +0 +2 +0 Movanic Body, Heavenly Soul, +1 Dex
2 +2 +0 +3 +0 Deva, +1 Cha
3 +3 +1 +3 +1 Soothing Presence of Nature, +1 Dex
4 +4 +1 +4 +1 Wings, +1 Cha
5 +5 +1 +4 +1 Lesser Protective Aura, +1 Dex
6 +6 +2 +5 +2 Heavenly Deflection, +1 Cha
7 +7 +2 +5 +2 Divine Equilibrium, +1 Dex
8 +8 +2 +6 +2 Greater Protective Aura, +1 Cha
9 +9 +3 +6 +3 Cleansing Weapon, +1 Dex, +1 Cha

Skills: 2+int modifier, quadruple at 1st level. Class skills are  Concentration, Diplomacy, Disguise, Heal, Intimidate, Knowledge (Any), Listen, Perform, Sense Motive, Spellcraft, Spot, Survival.

Proficiencies: Movanic Deva is proficient with simple weapons, two martial weapons of their choice and no armour.

Features
Movanic Body: At 1st level, a Movanic Deva loses all racial bonuses it had and gains outsider traits (basically darkvision 60 foot). It is a medium outsider with a base speed 40ft and a Nat Armour bonus equal to her Con modifier.

Heavenly Soul: At each Movanic Deva level she becomes able to use soma SLAs a certain number of times per day, according to the following list. Save DCs are 10+1/2HD+Cha Mod.

1-Aid, Detect Evil, each 2/day for every HD she has
3-Consecrate, Continual flame*, Cure Serious Wounds, each 1/day for every 3 HD she has
4- Protection from Arrows, Daylight, each 1/day for every 2 HD she has
5-Create food and Water, Prayer, Discern Lies,  each 1/day for every 3 HD she has, plus Tongues permanent effect on self.
6- Remove curse, remove disease, Neutralize poison each 1/day for each 4 HD she has
7-Death Ward,  Divination, Holy Smite, each 1/day for every 5 HD she has
8-Polymorph,  Hallow, each 1/day for every 7 HD she has
9- Atonement, Raise Dead, Commune, Ethereal Jaunt, each  1/day for every 9 HD she has.

*Note: unless she pays the material component, a Movanic Deva's Continual Flame only last 1 minute per HD.

A Movanic Deva who multiclass's for a divine casting class can count her Movanic Deva levels as levels of that class for purposes of CL and to learn new spells and get new spell slots. So for example, a  Movanic Deva  2 who took 1 level of cleric could choose to have CL 3 and get 2 2nd level spell slots (1 normal and 1 domain). She wouldn't get the spell knowns and spell slots of a cleric 2 however, neither would her Movanic Deva levels count towards turn undead and domain abilities.

In addition, a Movanic Deva may always use Charisma as her key ability score in any class she takes, instead of the normal one (like wisdom for normal clerics).

Ability Increase: the Movanic Deva gains +1 Dex at levels 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 and +1 Cha at levels 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, for a total of +5 Dex and +5 Cha at level 9.

Deva: At 2nd level, gains a bonus on saves against petrification and resistance to Acid, Cold and Electricity equal to her HD, and a bonus on saves against poison and resistance to Fire equal to half her HD.

Soothing Presence of Nature:  At 3rd level, unless magically compelled to do so, no animal or plant will attack a Movanic Deva.

In addition, she gains SR equal to 11+HD and DR/magic equal to ½ her HD. She may lower or raise back her SR as a free action at any time even if it isn't her turn.

Wings: At 4th level, the Movanic Deva grows beautiful feathery wings that allow her to fly at a speed of  10' per HD with good manoeuvrability.

Lesser Protective Aura: At the 5th level, as a free action, a Movanic Deva can surround herself with a nimbus of light that acts as a circle of protection against evil with a radius of 20 feet, with CL equal to her HD. The circle can be dispelled as normal but the Movanic Deva can create a new one as a free action at the start of her next turn.

Heavenly Deflection: As an immediate action, as long as she's holding a melee weapon, a Movanic Deva can deflect any ranged attack targeted against her, as well as spell and supernatural abilities, as long as they have the Movanic Deva as a specific target. This includes rays, orbs and spells with a single target that don't have attack rolls.

To succeed the Movanic Deva must succeed on a Reflex Save with DC 20+Enanchment of the weapon (in the case of a ranged attack)/Level of the spell(in the case of spell or SLA)/ half the HD of the attacker (if it isn't a spell, SLA or weapon). If the Deva succeeds the attack is deflected and completely nullified.

The Movanic Deva must be aware of an attack to try to deflect it.

Divine Equilibrium Movanic Devas are immune to the harmful effects of Positive-dominant or Negative-dominant planar energy traits.

Greater Protective Aura: The Movanic Deva's aura now replicates a minor globe of invulnerability with a 20-foot radius, CL equal to her HD, in addition to the magic circle against evil,  and blocks spells up to (Half HD)-3 level.

Cleansing Weapon: At will, as a swift action, the Movanic Deva may grant any weapon she wields the flaming property for 1 round. If the weapon already had the flaming property, it's upgraded to Flaming Burst and ignores resistance to fire equal to the Monavic Deva's HD and has a 50% chance of ignoring immunity to critical and fire. If the weapon already had the flaming burst property, double the extra fire damage and it now has a 75% chance of ignoring immunity to critical and fire. At 20 HD this ability is always active.

Dolly finally slumped down and took a pull from her waterskin, she looked at the newcomers and introduced herself "hello guys, my name is Dolly. As you can see I am a celestial being, I have some healing capabilities and I can bolster you with my music" she said

Action:

Pippendor Burrfoot

PerringorBurrfoot.jpeg.ed91de324700f707760c4e61ad31622d.jpeg

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=2834800][B][SIZE=+1]Pippendor Burrfoot[/SIZE][/B][/URL] Male Neutral Good Kender Scout 3/Rogue 3, [B]Level[/B] 3, [B]Init[/B] 7, [B]HP[/B] 27/27, [B]Speed[/B] 30 [B]AC[/B] 20, [B]Touch[/B] 16, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 16, [B]Fort[/B] 6, [B]Ref[/B] 8, [B]Will[/B] 5, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 2 [B] MW Composite Shortbow [/B] +8 (1d4, x3) [B] MW Short Sword [/B] +4 (1d4, 19-20x2) [B] Throwing Axe [/B] +7 (1d4, x2) [B] Mithril Chain Shirt[/B] (+4 Armor, +4 Dex, +1 Size, +1 Misc) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 10, Dex 18, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 10 [B]Condition[/B] None [B]Languages[/B]Common, Kenderspeak, Elven, Goblin, and Draconic Healing Belt: 1 charge: Heals 2d8 points of damage. 2 charges: Heals 3d8 points of damage. 3 charges: Heals 4d8 points of damage.
Pippendor Burrfoot
Male Neutral Good Kender Scout 3/Rogue 3, Level 3, Init 7, HP 27/27, Speed 30
AC 20, Touch 16, Flat-footed 16, Fort 6, Ref 8, Will 5, Base Attack Bonus 2
MW Composite Shortbow +8 (1d4, x3)
MW Short Sword +4 (1d4, 19-20x2)
Throwing Axe +7 (1d4, x2)
Mithril Chain Shirt (+4 Armor, +4 Dex, +1 Size, +1 Misc)
Abilities Str 10, Dex 18, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 10
Condition None
LanguagesCommon, Kenderspeak, Elven, Goblin, and Draconic

Healing Belt:
1 charge: Heals 2d8 points of damage.
2 charges: Heals 3d8 points of damage.
3 charges: Heals 4d8 points of damage.

Skills

Skill Name Modifier
Appraise 2
Balance 4
Bluff 5
Climb 0
Concentration -4
Craft 0
Decipher Script 4
Diplomacy 3
Disable Device 7
Disguise 0
Escape Artist 4
Forgery 2
Gather Information 1
Handle Animal 0
Heal 1
Hide 13
Intimidate 0
Jump 0
Knowledge(Arcane) 5
Knowledge(The Planes) 5
Knowledge(l) 4
Knowledge() 4
Knowledge  
Listen 7
Move Silently 8
Open Lock 10
Perform 0
Profession(Cook) 4
Ride 6
Search 5
Sense Motive 4
Sleight of Hand 6
Spellcraft 2
Spot 9
Survival 5
Swim 0
Tumble 6
Use Magic Device 2
Use Rope 2

Spells

Feats and Abilities 

Feats: Alertness(lvl1)Quick Reconnoiter(lvl3)

Racial Abilities: +2 Dexterity, -2 Strength, -2 Wisdom; +1 AC, +1 Attack, +4 to hide due to small size; speed 20 ft; +1 on all saves; +2 Spot; +2 Open Lock and Sleight of Hand; Lack of Focus -4 concentration; Taunt +4 bluff; Fearlessness immune to fear magical or otherwise.

Scout Abilities: Skirmish +1d6 +1 AC, Battle Fortitude +1, Trapfinding, Uncanny Dodge, Fast Movement +10 ft, Trackless Step

Rogue Abilities: Sneak Attack +2d6, Trapfinding, Trap Sense +1, Evasion

Equipment 

Equipment:

Mithril Chainshirt (1100GP) Dungeon Masters Guide

MW Composite Shortbow w/20 Arrows(375GP) Players Handbook

MW Shortsword (310GP) Players Handbook

2x Throwing Axes (16GP) Players Handbook

Healing Belt (750GP) Magic Item Compendium Pg 110

Backpack (2GP) Players Handbook

Bedroll (1SP) Players Handbook

Blanket, Winter (5SP) Players Handbook

Fishhook (1SP) Players Handbook

Flint & Steel (1GP) Players Handbook

Small Steel Mirror (10GP) Players Handbook

Iron Pot (5SP) Players Handbook

Belt Pouch (1GP) Players Handbook

5x Bread, 5x Cheese, 5x Meat(3GP) Players Handbook

Silk Rope 50 Ft (10GP) Players Handbook

Sewing Needle (5SP) Players Handbook

Shovel (2GP) Players Handbook

Soap (5SP) Players Handbook

Tent (10GP) Players Handbook

Waterskin (1GP) Players Handbook

Whetstone (2CP) Players Handbook

Sunrod x2 (4GP) Players Handbook

MW Thieves Tools (1000 GP) Players Handbook

Explorers Outfit (10GP) Players Handbook

Warpony (100GP) Players Handbook

Bit & Bridle (2GP) Players Handbook

Military Saddle (20GP) Players Handbook

Saddlebag (4GP) Players Handbook

Feed x7(3SP5CP) Players Handbook

Spices (Pepper, Salt, Garlic, Cumin, Basil, Rosemary, Onion) (31GP 1 SP, and 5 CP) Arms and Equipment Guide Pg 31

Wheat Flour (3 GP) Arms and Equipment Guide Pg 31

Olive Oil (5GP) Arms and Equipment Guide Pg 31

Honey (1SP) Arms and Equipment Guide Pg 31

Funds Left over 227 GP, 1 SP, and 8 CP

When they finally got to a place they could rest Pip is exhausted. When he came on this mission he had left his warpony back at the Taverns stable and his legs were feeling it now. It did not help that his legs were smaller than most of his companions, all in all this adventure was not as entertaining as he thought it was going to be, with getting captured and forced marches it was all so boring, even the big smelly captain was not even entertaining, she did not once try and torture him. While he was sure torture was as bad as everyone says about it, he had never experienced it so he would not know. As the fog began lifting from his brain he could hear the others who had helped them escape begin to introduce themselves. He sits up and looks around, his belly grumbling at him, reminding him that he had not eaten in a while. "I am Pippendor Burrfoot, though most just call me Pip. I can be very quiet and get into places I am not supposed to be. At least people keep telling me I am not supposed to be there. Why do people always lock up the things that are most interesting to look at? Any ways I am also a decent cook if anyone has anything to cook, I think I got a bit of meat, cheese, and bread with some assorted seasonings and spices I could throw in."

He begins digging into his pack and pulling things out to start the process of cooking anything if no one stops him.

HillGiant.png.072b7ec4287731ec93840f2406263797.png “A cook? That’s great. Ma said I’d be growing for a while.”

Zeff moved his rather heavy pack in front of Pip. It seemed the large man had been enthusiastic while packing, but he really didn’t know what he was doing. There was an awful lot of turnips, for example, and flour, and weird amounts of other things. But, at almost eight feet tall, he didn’t seem to have any trouble with the weight. He was carrying several days worth of food, armor, and still stomped over terrain at an unrelenting pace.

“I’ll getcha some firewood. You need some, right?” he added, reaching for his axe.

Link to sheet:

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2825737

Niko| AC 18 | Ini: 4 | BAB +3 | Hit Points: 15/39 | Size: Medium | Speed: 20/30 ft |
Touch: +10| Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +5 | FF: +18

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a7/1f/da/a71fda84f6e4eeafb19b72b11bd26714.jpg

Niko releases his power getting to his normal size and removes his helm returning it to the place at his belt. He looks around awkwardly, like not knowing what to do with himself "My name is Niko, I'm a...or used to be, I don't know it's complicated. Officer of Freesword company, a fancy word for being a member of a Mercenary group. There was a battle, we won...I think." He glances at dry blood and finally sits grabbing a cloth and some water starts to clean himself and his armor.

"I wandered through the forest after that for a long time, got tired, and fell asleep between some roots. The next morning forest did not look the same, but I was still dazed. I saw the settlement and went there to ask where I was and get something to eat and drink to clear my head." Niko almost frantically rubs the armor after he cleans his face to the point that dried blood flakes down as rust-colored dandruff. "I entered the tavern and saw it was some adventurers gathering place, a group was standing around the paper... I approached and one turned to ask am I going to take the job too."

He glances scanning faces but apparently draws a blank "It would appear I agreed, I remember portal, then some scuffle and a sack. Then battle." He looks around and for the first time almost shy smile dances across his face "I actually still have no idea what the job is." With that, he finishes both story and equipment cleaning, and he tentatively pulls on his blood-encrusted hair 'This will have to be washed with warm water unless I want to go bold."

Tools of the Trade

Weapon:

Mwk Greatsword: 1d20+8, 2d6+3, (19/20x2)

Warhammer: 1d20+6, 1d8+3 (x3)

Dagger: 1d20+6, 1d4+3 (19/20x2)

Armor:

Mwk Full Plate

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Move: None

Standard: Attack

Immediate:

Powers: [8]=Max Number Of Psi Points, [7]= Current Number Of Psi Points

Level 1:

Expansion

Force Screen

Precognition, Offensive

Prevenom Weapon

OOC:

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)

Dolly the Deva: Dolly :: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5e :: Myth-Weavers Online Character Sheets

Deva 3// Bard 3

SLA

3- Consecrate, Continual flame*, Cure Serious Wounds, each 1/day for every 3 HD she has

SR14

Diva

Skills: 2+int modifier, quadruple at 1st level. Class skills are  Concentration, Diplomacy, Disguise, Heal, Intimidate, Knowledge (Any), Listen, Perform, Sense Motive, Spellcraft, Spot, Survival.

Proficiencies: Movanic Deva is proficient with simple weapons, two martial weapons of their choice and no armour.

Features
Movanic Body: At 1st level, a Movanic Deva loses all racial bonuses it had and gains outsider traits (basically darkvision 60 foot). It is a medium outsider with a base speed 40ft and a Nat Armour bonus equal to her Con modifier.

Heavenly Soul: At each Movanic Deva level she becomes able to use soma SLAs a certain number of times per day, according to the following list. Save DCs are 10+1/2HD+Cha Mod.

3-Consecrate, Continual flame*, Cure Serious Wounds, each 1/day for every 3 HD she has
5-Create food and Water, Prayer, Discern Lies,  each 1/day for every 3 HD she has, plus Tongues permanent effect on self.
6- Remove curse, remove disease, Neutralize poison each 1/day for each 4 HD she has
9- Atonement, Raise Dead, Commune, Ethereal Jaunt, each  1/day for every 9 HD she has.

*Note: unless she pays the material component, a Movanic Deva's Continual Flame only last 1 minute per HD.

A Movanic Deva who multiclass's for a divine casting class can count her Movanic Deva levels as levels of that class for purposes of CL and to learn new spells and get new spell slots. So for example, a  Movanic Deva  2 who took 1 level of cleric could choose to have CL 3 and get 2 2nd level spell slots (1 normal and 1 domain). She wouldn't get the spell knowns and spell slots of a cleric 2 however, neither would her Movanic Deva levels count towards turn undead and domain abilities.

In addition, a Movanic Deva may always use Charisma as her key ability score in any class she takes, instead of the normal one (like wisdom for normal clerics).

Ability Increase: the Movanic Deva gains +1 Dex at levels 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 and +1 Cha at levels 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, for a total of +5 Dex and +5 Cha at level 9.

Deva: At 2nd level, gains a bonus on saves against petrification and resistance to Acid, Cold and Electricity equal to her HD, and a bonus on saves against poison and resistance to Fire equal to half her HD.

Soothing Presence of Nature:  At 3rd level, unless magically compelled to do so, no animal or plant will attack a Movanic Deva.

In addition, she gains SR equal to 11+HD and DR/magic equal to ½ her HD. She may lower or raise back her SR as a free action at any time even if it isn't her turn.

Wings: At 4th level, the Movanic Deva grows beautiful feathery wings that allow her to fly at a speed of  10' per HD with good manoeuvrability.

Lesser Protective Aura: At the 5th level, as a free action, a Movanic Deva can surround herself with a nimbus of light that acts as a circle of protection against evil with a radius of 20 feet, with CL equal to her HD. The circle can be dispelled as normal but the Movanic Deva can create a new one as a free action at the start of her next turn.

Heavenly Deflection: As an immediate action, as long as she's holding a melee weapon, a Movanic Deva can deflect any ranged attack targeted against her, as well as spell and supernatural abilities, as long as they have the Movanic Deva as a specific target. This includes rays, orbs and spells with a single target that don't have attack rolls.

To succeed the Movanic Deva must succeed on a Reflex Save with DC 20+Enanchment of the weapon (in the case of a ranged attack)/Level of the spell(in the case of spell or SLA)/ half the HD of the attacker (if it isn't a spell, SLA or weapon). If the Deva succeeds the attack is deflected and completely nullified.

Divine Equilibrium Movanic Devas are immune to the harmful effects of Positive-dominant or Negative-dominant planar energy traits.

Greater Protective Aura: The Movanic Deva's aura now replicates a minor globe of invulnerability with a 20-foot radius, CL equal to her HD, in addition to the magic circle against evil,  and blocks spells up to (Half HD)-3 level.

Cleansing Weapon: At will, as a swift action, the Movanic Deva may grant any weapon she wields the flaming property for 1 round. If the weapon already had the flaming property, it's upgraded to Flaming Burst and ignores resistance to fire equal to the Monavic Deva's HD and has a 50% chance of ignoring immunity to critical and fire. If the weapon already had the flaming burst property, double the extra fire damage and it now has a 75% chance of ignoring immunity to critical and fire. At 20 HD this ability is always active.

Dolly grabs her wand and begins to heal Niko.

Action:

Name
CLW
1d8+1 4
CLW
1d8+1 5
CLW
1d8+1 7
CLW
1d8+1 3

Niko| AC 18 | Ini: 4 | BAB +3 | Hit Points: 38/39 | Size: Medium | Speed: 20/30 ft |

Warrior smiles at Dolly "Much appreciated." He moved his neck and shoulder blades a bit, as he thought the area still ached. But with the bleeding stopped and the gaping wound turned into barely a scratch he was more than satisfied. Since he got healing from celestial blood he doubted even the scar would remain.

As Zeff returns Niko looks up "Eh, when you're an unarmed idiot who tackles a guy directly next to Colossus's feet, walking away with a head is a plus, as for the unarmed part..." Niko nods to Pip "Thanks for returning my Sword to me, it's a memento..." he grins "...also it's a sword, which kinda helps if you're in the middle of the battle." He glances back toward Zeff "As hair is concerned it is not my blood." He pauses like unsure before raising his shoulder-length hair showing mutilated ears, crudely sheered into points to resemble mockery of Elven ones. By the old look of scars and the fact Niko didn't look even 30 someone did this while he was still a teen.

"In the last battle in my dimension I...settled the old score, that's why I walked away. Maybe even why the forest took me to the tavern, nothing left to do back home. Mercenary companies don't judge the morality of their employers. It is possible if I stayed I would start walking a dark road. Adventurers have a lot more freedom in jobs they take."

Tools of the Trade

Weapon:

Armor:

Mwk Full Plate

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Immediate:

Powers: [8]=Max Number Of Psi Points, [7]= Current Number Of Psi Points

Level 1:

Expansion

Force Screen

Precognition, Offensive

Prevenom Weapon

OOC:

Niko| AC 18 | Ini: 4 | BAB +3 | Hit Points: 38/39 | Size: Medium | Speed: 20/30 ft |

Catching the waterskin Niko pours enough into the Iron Pot from his stuff that when boiled it will make more than enough warm water to wash his hair. He waits with a pot so others can finish with more important stuff as food and such, his hair waiting almost two days an hour up or down will make no difference.

In the meantime, he throws Waterskin back to Zeff and shakes his head "Well with a title like that it's the villain of these parts or still unfound savior. We're after him, to off him or save him? I assume off if he's the villain and find if he's the savior?" Finally finding out while he was stuffed into a sack, saved, and came here in first place engrossed the young man in the story.

Tools of the Trade

Weapon:

Armor:

Mwk Full Plate

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Immediate:

Powers: [8]=Max Number Of Psi Points, [5]= Current Number Of Psi Points

Level 1:

Expansion

Force Screen

Precognition, Offensive

Prevenom Weapon

OOC:

Niko stops in line for the fire and sighs wistfully "As always then. It would be nice to find someone and give them leas on the lost inheritance or something instead behead them. At least once, don't remember ever being hired for anything but "stomping"" While waiting he sits nearby and retrieves whetstone pouring some water on it and begins sharpening and smoothing off knicks from the fight off his sword. It was obvious that, despite the joke, he really was invested in the weapon.

OOC: @Rudolf sorry for the abundance of mistakes in the last posts, my spellchecker stopped working without reason. I'll fix some of them now while it still works before capitulating again.

Tools of the Trade

Weapon:

Armor:

Mwk Full Plate

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Immediate:

Powers: [8]=Max Number Of Psi Points, [5]= Current Number Of Psi Points

Level 1:

Expansion

Force Screen

Precognition, Offensive

Prevenom Weapon

OOC:

image.jpeg.54c3dcb4ab05a65181edfbbf909fd729.jpeg

Damien Oathsworn

HP: 33/33 (was 24 + 11)

Leaving with the group and ensuring that he didn't forget his greatsword, Damien stays silent for the first bit until they eventually make it to a campsite. As everyone began to unpack and go through their belongings and get their food ready, Damine lightly taps his belt as he infuses the magical abilities to mend his wounds. Feeling a little better, he sets out to see who may need help. "Good to meet you all and helping us during our time of need as it were. Pip, Dolly, Niko, and Zeff pleasure to make your greetings here now that we're safe. My name is Damien, a.. somewhat questionable practitioner of Milil. Still during my early services but I do have some minor magical abilities at my disposal, but unfortunately not many in the way of healing such as Dolly.. For camp I can assist in foraging for some food but aside that I doubt my skills will be of much use."

[URL=/sheets/?id=2842257][B][SIZE=+1]Damien Oathsworn[/SIZE][/B][/URL] Male Chaotic Good Lesser Aasimar Cleric / Paladin, [B]Level[/B] 3, [B]Init[/B] 0, [B]HP[/B] 33/33, [B]Speed[/B] 40 [B]AC[/B] 14, [B]Touch[/B] 10, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 14, [B]Fort[/B] 8, [B]Ref[/B] 5, [B]Will[/B] 11, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] +3 [B]Masterwork Greatsword [/B] +6 (2d6+3, 19-20 / x2) [B]Masterwork Composite Longbow (Arrows) [/B] +4 (1d8+2, x3) [B] Chain Shirt[/B] (+4 Armor) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 14, Dex 10, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 18, Cha 14 [B]Condition[/B] Dark Vision 60, Aura of Good (3), Smith Evil 1/day, Lay of Hands 12/12, Aura of Resolve (Compulsion) +4 to allies, Immune to Diseases, Detect Undead, Travel & Chaos & Knowledge Devotion, Destroy Undead Attempts 9/9,
Damien Oathsworn
Male Chaotic Good Lesser Aasimar Cleric / Paladin, Level 3, Init 0, HP 33/33, Speed 40
AC 14, Touch 10, Flat-footed 14, Fort 8, Ref 5, Will 11, Base Attack Bonus +3
Masterwork Greatsword +6 (2d6+3, 19-20 / x2)
Masterwork Composite Longbow (Arrows) +4 (1d8+2, x3)
Chain Shirt (+4 Armor)
Abilities Str 14, Dex 10, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 18, Cha 14
Condition Dark Vision 60, Aura of Good (3), Smith Evil 1/day, Lay of Hands 12/12, Aura of Resolve (Compulsion) +4 to allies, Immune to Diseases, Detect Undead, Travel & Chaos & Knowledge Devotion,
Destroy Undead Attempts 9/9,

Edited by Dnd4life (see edit history)
Name
Healing Belt 1 Charge
2d8 7,4

Pippendor Burrfoot

PerringorBurrfoot.jpeg.ed91de324700f707760c4e61ad31622d.jpeg

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=2834800][B][SIZE=+1]Pippendor Burrfoot[/SIZE][/B][/URL] Male Neutral Good Kender Scout 3/Rogue 3, [B]Level[/B] 3, [B]Init[/B] 7, [B]HP[/B] 27/27, [B]Speed[/B] 30 [B]AC[/B] 20, [B]Touch[/B] 16, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 16, [B]Fort[/B] 6, [B]Ref[/B] 8, [B]Will[/B] 5, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 2 [B] MW Composite Shortbow [/B] +8 (1d4, x3) [B] MW Short Sword [/B] +4 (1d4, 19-20x2) [B] Throwing Axe [/B] +7 (1d4, x2) [B] Mithril Chain Shirt[/B] (+4 Armor, +4 Dex, +1 Size, +1 Misc) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 10, Dex 18, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 10 [B]Condition[/B] None [B]Languages[/B]Common, Kenderspeak, Elven, Goblin, and Draconic Healing Belt: 1 charge: Heals 2d8 points of damage. 2 charges: Heals 3d8 points of damage. 3 charges: Heals 4d8 points of damage.
Pippendor Burrfoot
Male Neutral Good Kender Scout 3/Rogue 3, Level 3, Init 7, HP 27/27, Speed 30
AC 20, Touch 16, Flat-footed 16, Fort 6, Ref 8, Will 5, Base Attack Bonus 2
MW Composite Shortbow +8 (1d4, x3)
MW Short Sword +4 (1d4, 19-20x2)
Throwing Axe +7 (1d4, x2)
Mithril Chain Shirt (+4 Armor, +4 Dex, +1 Size, +1 Misc)
Abilities Str 10, Dex 18, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 10
Condition None
LanguagesCommon, Kenderspeak, Elven, Goblin, and Draconic

Healing Belt:
1 charge: Heals 2d8 points of damage.
2 charges: Heals 3d8 points of damage.
3 charges: Heals 4d8 points of damage.

Skills

Skill Name Modifier
Appraise 2
Balance 4
Bluff 5
Climb 0
Concentration -4
Craft 0
Decipher Script 4
Diplomacy 3
Disable Device 7
Disguise 0
Escape Artist 4
Forgery 2
Gather Information 1
Handle Animal 0
Heal 1
Hide 13
Intimidate 0
Jump 0
Knowledge(Arcane) 5
Knowledge(The Planes) 5
Knowledge(l) 4
Knowledge() 4
Knowledge  
Listen 7
Move Silently 8
Open Lock 10
Perform 0
Profession(Cook) 4
Ride 6
Search 5
Sense Motive 4
Sleight of Hand 6
Spellcraft 2
Spot 9
Survival 5
Swim 0
Tumble 6
Use Magic Device 2
Use Rope 2

Spells

Feats and Abilities 

Feats: Alertness(lvl1)Quick Reconnoiter(lvl3)

Racial Abilities: +2 Dexterity, -2 Strength, -2 Wisdom; +1 AC, +1 Attack, +4 to hide due to small size; speed 20 ft; +1 on all saves; +2 Spot; +2 Open Lock and Sleight of Hand; Lack of Focus -4 concentration; Taunt +4 bluff; Fearlessness immune to fear magical or otherwise.

Scout Abilities: Skirmish +1d6 +1 AC, Battle Fortitude +1, Trapfinding, Uncanny Dodge, Fast Movement +10 ft, Trackless Step

Rogue Abilities: Sneak Attack +2d6, Trapfinding, Trap Sense +1, Evasion

Equipment 

Equipment:

Mithril Chainshirt (1100GP) Dungeon Masters Guide

MW Composite Shortbow w/20 Arrows(375GP) Players Handbook

MW Shortsword (310GP) Players Handbook

2x Throwing Axes (16GP) Players Handbook

Healing Belt (750GP) Magic Item Compendium Pg 110

Backpack (2GP) Players Handbook

Bedroll (1SP) Players Handbook

Blanket, Winter (5SP) Players Handbook

Fishhook (1SP) Players Handbook

Flint & Steel (1GP) Players Handbook

Small Steel Mirror (10GP) Players Handbook

Iron Pot (5SP) Players Handbook

Belt Pouch (1GP) Players Handbook

5x Bread, 5x Cheese, 5x Meat(3GP) Players Handbook

Silk Rope 50 Ft (10GP) Players Handbook

Sewing Needle (5SP) Players Handbook

Shovel (2GP) Players Handbook

Soap (5SP) Players Handbook

Tent (10GP) Players Handbook

Waterskin (1GP) Players Handbook

Whetstone (2CP) Players Handbook

Sunrod x2 (4GP) Players Handbook

MW Thieves Tools (1000 GP) Players Handbook

Explorers Outfit (10GP) Players Handbook

Warpony (100GP) Players Handbook

Bit & Bridle (2GP) Players Handbook

Military Saddle (20GP) Players Handbook

Saddlebag (4GP) Players Handbook

Feed x7(3SP5CP) Players Handbook

Spices (Pepper, Salt, Garlic, Cumin, Basil, Rosemary, Onion) (31GP 1 SP, and 5 CP) Arms and Equipment Guide Pg 31

Wheat Flour (3 GP) Arms and Equipment Guide Pg 31

Olive Oil (5GP) Arms and Equipment Guide Pg 31

Honey (1SP) Arms and Equipment Guide Pg 31

Funds Left over 227 GP, 1 SP, and 8 CP

Pip goes through his own pack and pulls out some meat, bread, cheese, olive oil, peppers, onions,and garlic. He then pulls out an iron pot and pours some olive oil inside, chops up the meat into small pieces, as well as the peppers, onions and garlic and place all in the pot and stir it up and place over the fire to begin cooking. As it begins to cook he takes a small bit of basil, cumin and rosemary and sprinkle in the pot. He then slices up the bread and cheese placing the cheese on the bread and placing them close to the fire so they can get toasted up and the cheese melts. As he is cooking he is whistling an upbeat tune, probably a bit out of tune, but he seems to be enjoying himself. He stirs the food in the pot and sniffs the air and then takes a pinch of salt from his pack and sprinkles it over the food. He then pulls the cheese bread away from the fire before it burns and then turns to the others with a smile "Food is ready, sorry this was the best I could do on short notice. I will keep an eye out for any wild vegetables and tubors. As well as some berries, I could possibly make some tarts, especially if we get lucky and find some eggs. I hope you enjoy."

He begins serving the food up to folks as they come forward , giving each some of the seasoned meat and the cheese bread. For himself he takes the meat and cheese bread and turns it into a sandwich and begins munching on it.

Name
Cooking
1d20+4 13

Deva 3// Bard 3

SLA

SR14

Diva

Features

Dolly takes a small portion of the offered food and thanks Pip "this smells delicious Pip, thank you for this offering" she said. Dolly then checked her equipment and secured anything that could make noise, she then prepared herself to set off. "Is everyone ready to continue on" she asked.

Action: