OOC Conversations

Maester1216

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Before I forget, I updated the Rules section with the breakdown of group initiative (first combat went well, but just wanna keep things nice and streamlined on that front).

To summarize, I’ll be rolling a D20, plus the total average of the Initiative modifier, and whichever side gets the highest result goes first. From there you’re free to act in any order you desire once it’s your sides turn.

Not sure how you want to play it. In the other game I am in the DM has a section labeled downtime and we the crew create threads for our downtime activities, that way they are not cluttering up the main game threads. I am sure there are pros and cons to it either way.

Side threads could be fun, and once we're done with those, we can just throw are activities into a short post on the main thread for brevity's sake. That way we can also keep exploring whatever side topic while the main thread goes on (after like a one week period devoted just to side threads). The future I'd love to get us to do Coordinate downtime sometimes, Raenala is built heavily around covering and harrying fire.

I think for this downtime specifically I'll probably have Raenala do

Day 1) Work Out

Day 2) Social Media Curation

Edited by Gilda (see edit history)

I agree with @darlis moonbeam and @Gilda regarding the use of side threads. However, if it slows things too much or is too difficult for the GM, I can work without them.

As for downtime, I think Darwyn/"Morgan" would...

1. RETRAIN -- I'd like to trade a skill rank in Profession (Electrician) for Physical Science.
  2. MAINTAIN READINESS -- I'm assuming by now that somebody in the crew has briefed "Morgan" on what came down planetside, so he'll try to keep an eagle-eye out for potential threats.

Made some spaces for logging Downtime Activities and associated rolls folks. That way we’ve got that information collated and easily accessible, and can save the main thread for formal posts.

I'm a little confused. Are we supposed to be posting our PC's Downtime in the assigned DOWNTIME ACTIVITIES thread or are we posting it on the BOOK 1: WE'RE NO HEROES thread?