Part I: Punching the Clock

Maester1216

Akari grins at the Captains last statement, "Well at least I am probably safe there Princess, anybody goes sifting through my thoughts probably will want out right away, its not pretty in there."

He will follow her on back to the cargo hold and takes control of the cargo rig and starts preping it for departure. He turns to look at Davir "How are our supplies looking? Anything we need to replenish on this stop? Perhaps if I see the chocolates that the Princess likes so much at the market I will grab some."

As he mentions chocolates Peeka hoots at him expectantly. He quirks an eyebrow at her and chuckles. "You little monster, you know what chocolate does to you, we are not going to have another scene like we had the last time. You bouncing off the walls, and trying to breed with every member of the crew. If you behave, perhaps I will give you a couple of live mice. at the mention of mice her eyes got bigger and she attempted to give a look of innocence as well as adorable charm.

Akari snorts at her antics. "You are not fooling anyone with that innocent act."

DARWYN PRIESTLY ("Morgan Hunt") - Outlaw Human Operative 1 DarwynPriestlyv1.jpg.c9b7d66d7d308f78ee62fdb3405cb65b.jpg

HP: 10/10 | SP: 8/8| RP: 5/5 | EAC: 15 | KAC: 16 | FORT: +2 | REF: +6 | WILL: +4 |

INITIATIVE: +5 | LINK: M-W Character Sheet

PRIMARY WEAPON: Azimuth Laser Pistol - 1d4F - 20/24

Before the others can follow Raenala to the cargo rig, the tall electrician makes his way back to the starboard cargo hold to talk with her in private. "Skipper, if you don't mind, I think it might be a good idea if one of us stayed behind and kept an eye on the ship. It's not that I don't trust anybody. It's just that I don't trust anybody, if you catch my drift. In any event, I volunteer. I could use the time to double-check all of the systems onboard. And as you know, the best time to make repairs would be while we're planet-side. What do you say, skipper?"

Duncan

DuncanHeadshot.png.be46700f7539b79f5a8862e355a5beb8.png

As the rest of the crew comes to the cargo area, Duncan greets them all with a smile and a wave. He assists Akiri with prepping the cargo rig, including mounting the hover carts on board.

"Hey yo, this is a big stack we are packing up, also pretty mundane. We should be able to get it loaded and back pretty easy. We ain't expecting trouble are we?"

He only has his EJ uniform, hammer on his back and a pistol on his side. He would leave the hardsuit and scattergun in the ship.

OOC and Actions

Duncan-------------------------
HP: 11 / 11 EAC: 14 Fort: +5
SP: 11 / 11 KAC: 15 Ref: +4
Res: 3 / 3 Init: +8 Will: +4

===== Reactions =====

===== Actions =====

Ongoing Effects and Daily Use Things

Ongoing Effects:

Remaining Resources:

Edited by Whitehart09 (see edit history)

spacer.png Jin & Whiskey

HP: 10/10 | 10/10
Stamina: 9/9
Resolve: 4/4
EAC/KAC: 14/15 | 14/14

Jin SavesFort +5
Ref +5
Will +2
| Whiskey SavesFort +0
Ref +5
Will -1
spacer.png

Jin is somewhat annoyed by the comment about his wife, but he ignores that and instead turns his attention to Darwyn. "And why should we trust you?" he says, sticking his tongue out to show that he's joking.

And when Akari brings up his pet's misbehavior, Jin replies "Ugh, don't remind me. It took me so long to get that out of my fur..."

With that he stands up, charges his pistol, and nods. "Let's get moving?"

Edited by Eagleheart (see edit history)

DARWYN PRIESTLY ("Morgan Hunt") - Outlaw Human Operative 1 DarwynPriestlyv1.jpg.c9b7d66d7d308f78ee62fdb3405cb65b.jpg

HP: 10/10 | SP: 8/8| RP: 5/5 | EAC: 15 | KAC: 16 | FORT: +2 | REF: +6 | WILL: +4 |

At the Brenneri's remark, "Morgan Hunt" turns to him with a bemused smirk, "You know, Jin -- sometimes you can be positively bartantic. Go ahead and stretch your legs, buddy. Just watch your back, okay?" Darwyn then points to the engineer's laser pistol meaningfully.

8syf8g2b.png.edf2e02a628e1f9907968396b5cf1f5a.pngDavir Karst  Cargomaster

"Hate ta make ya reorient the launch, crew, even with the Huntsman staying to read his thesaurus." Davir responds as the team is ready to set. He seems to be enjoying the raindrops more than is natural, even sticking his bluish tongue out a few times. "But, with five of us and Drono there'll be a lot of elbow-poke in the cabin, scan." He puts a hand on his hip and gives a theatrical shrug at Akari and the Captain. "Figure of speech. Not just elbows but exhausts too, you know what I mean." He points towards the loader and Liam. "Join me in the back, big lad? Unless Jin-oh's fine with the condensate on his coat and he can stretch his landers. Non-recycled air to breathe, wind on your dome, locals to wave ta, H&S regulations ta forget about?"

Stats

To Be Updated :)

Combat Actions

Edited by Zaathun (see edit history)

token_1(1).png.47172e8386c7103696175dce72d501df.pngRaenala Zeizerer - Drow - Envoy 1

HP: 10/10 | SP: 8/8 | EAC: 15 | KAC: 15 | FORT: +2 | REF: +6 | WILL: +4 | INITIATIVE: +4

PRIMARY WEAPON: Zeizerer Munitions' Azimuth Laser Pistol - 1d4F - 24/24

Raenala gave Darwyn little more than a shrug. "As long as I'm not the one stuck picking up all that high-value 'fruit'." There was a bite of contempt buried in the back of that droning flatness, not specifically aimed at him. She had little love for Castrovel, and it wouldn't take a major in Elven Histories to know why. She left Darwyn there in the Starboard cargo hold. Wandering herself towards the front of the hauler. The passenger side door popped open, and her fist thumped the glovebox. A trucker hat branded gaudily with EJ Corp clattered onto the floorboard. With a flick of her wrist, Raenala whipped it open and pulled it snuggly over her head. White hair tied down in a mess of a bun.

"Let's get this over with nice and quick."

Akari Monduro

81f7cd52b4cd420be87aace2b425cd9d.jpg.4f74523b4b1206db8b209ea82d15c12a.jpgHit Points: 10

Stamina: 8

Resolve: 5

EAC: 15

KAC: 16

Akari Saves

Akari chuckles at Jin's comment, though he looks over at Peeka and shakes his head. He was not sure he wanted to know what she did to Jin. When Davir spoke up it took him a moment to even understand everything he was saying, and shakes his head. "While you folks are going to have to really like each other back there we should all be able to fit inside, unless you really want to take your own life in your hands and ride outside. I will "Try" not to hit every bump on the way there" just the way he emphasizes the word try brought into question the sincerity of his statement.

He grins at the Captain as she gets into the passenger seat beside him. He had a fairly good idea what had her in a huff. "Whatever you say Princess, anything in particular you want me to keep an eye out for in the market while our cargo gets loaded?." Peeka attempted to lay in Akari's lap but he shooes her away so she was not impeding his ability to pilot the rig. She then looks around and finds her favorite crew member to snuggle in their lap for the trip to their pick-up point.

Statblock

[b][url=/sheets/?id=2855926]Akari Monduro[/url][/b] [i]KASATHAS Operative NG[/i] [b]HP[/b] 10 / 10 [b]RES[/b] 5 / 5 [b]STAM[/b] 8 / 8 [b]Speed[/b] 30ft [b]Init[/b] 4 [b]KAC[/b] 16 [b]EAC[/b] 15 [b]Fort[/b] 4 [b]Ref[/b] 6 [b]Will[/b] 4 [b]CMB[/b] 24 [b]BAB[/b] 0 [b]Longsword[/b] 1 (1d8, -) [b]Laser Pistol[/b] 4 (1d4, Burn 1d4) [b]Str[/b] 13 (1) [b]Dex[/b] 18 (4) [b]Con[/b] 14 (2) [b]Wis[/b] 15 (2) [b]Int[/b] 17 (3) [b]Cha[/b] 17 (3)
Akari Monduro KASATHAS Operative NG HP 10 / 10 RES 5 / 5 STAM 8 / 8 Speed 30ft Init 4 KAC 16 EAC 15 Fort 4 Ref 6 Will 4 CMB 24 BAB 0 Longsword 1 (1d8, -)
Laser Pistol 4 (1d4, Burn 1d4) Str 13 (1) Dex 18 (4) Con 14 (2) Wis 15 (2) Int 17 (3) Cha 17 (3)

Edited by darlis moonbeam (see edit history)

token_1(1).png.47172e8386c7103696175dce72d501df.pngRaenala Zeizerer - Drow - Envoy 1

HP: 10/10 | SP: 8/8 | EAC: 15 | KAC: 15 | FORT: +2 | REF: +6 | WILL: +4 | INITIATIVE: +4

PRIMARY WEAPON: Zeizerer Munitions' Azimuth Laser Pistol - 1d4F - 24/24

"Just drive the rig, Akari. We both know you're too broke to keep an eye out for anything."

Edited by Gilda (see edit history)

Akari Monduro

81f7cd52b4cd420be87aace2b425cd9d.jpg.4f74523b4b1206db8b209ea82d15c12a.jpgHit Points: 10

Akari Saves

Akari smirks at the captains comment. "Well one of us is certainly broke maybe should speculate on the market less and live a bit more" on that joyful note he takes off and begins the trip to their destination allowing the nav system to guide him to where they were going. He smiled to himself as he saw that Peeka had nestled her way into the captains lap and started napping as they made their journey.

Statblock

[b][url=/sheets/?id=2855926]Akari Monduro[/url][/b] [i]KASATHAS Operative NG[/i] [b]HP[/b] 10 / 10 [b]RES[/b] 5 / 5 [b]STAM[/b] 8 / 8 [b]Speed[/b] 30ft [b]Init[/b] 4 [b]KAC[/b] 16 [b]EAC[/b] 15 [b]Fort[/b] 4 [b]Ref[/b] 6 [b]Will[/b] 4 [b]CMB[/b] 24 [b]BAB[/b] 0 [b]Longsword[/b] 1 (1d8, -) [b]Laser Pistol[/b] 4 (1d4, Burn 1d4) [b]Str[/b] 13 (1) [b]Dex[/b] 18 (4) [b]Con[/b] 14 (2) [b]Wis[/b] 15 (2) [b]Int[/b] 17 (3) [b]Cha[/b] 17 (3)
Akari Monduro KASATHAS Operative NG HP 10 / 10 RES 5 / 5 STAM 8 / 8 Speed 30ft Init 4 KAC 16 EAC 15 Fort 4 Ref 6 Will 4 CMB 24 BAB 0 Longsword 1 (1d8, -)
Laser Pistol 4 (1d4, Burn 1d4) Str 13 (1) Dex 18 (4) Con 14 (2) Wis 15 (2) Int 17 (3) Cha 17 (3)

Duncan

DuncanHeadshot.png.be46700f7539b79f5a8862e355a5beb8.png

Duncan has a decidedly blank and confused look on his face, as he usually got, when Davir spoke and shook his head to clear the cobwebs, "I don't know what you just said but uh, I think I am just gonna sit in the rig. If that's okay?"

He approaches on of the doors, popping it open and getting in, he looks to Jin and smiles.

OOC and Actions

Duncan-------------------------
HP: 11 / 11 EAC: 14 Fort: +5
SP: 11 / 11 KAC: 15 Ref: +4
Res: 3 / 3 Init: +8 Will: +4

===== Reactions =====

===== Actions =====

Ongoing Effects and Daily Use Things

Ongoing Effects:

Remaining Resources:

After the cargo rig rumbled out of the ship's storage area, the big man activates the controls that close the doors. Turning back into the tiny ship, he makes his way back up to the bridge. Turning on the ship's CCTV and security systems, he examines the various hardware and software aboard.

Ah, the peace, the quiet. Listening only to the gentle hum of the ship's autonomic systems, he absorbed the solitude. If only he could turn off Akari's incessant babbling and Karst's insufferably cryptic verbiage.

Darwyn is a man of few words. Some pretty good ones, to be sure, but, then again nobody expects an "electrician" to have any sort of education. More's the pity nowadays.

The arrogance, the hubris, the braggadocio!

Still, I wonder what a "thesaurus" is.

He looks up the word on the ship's computers while he waits for the others.

Meeting the Client

With the hover cart finally extended out the crew sojourning out to meet the client loads into the rig. The years have worn deep marks into the dark blue leather and bluish-white paint of the vehicle, but not even time can shear away the gaudy EJ Corp logo, nor the hackneyed slogan underneath: "Take it to the EJ!"

The people they staff in marketing...

spacer.png

Qabarat is a constant buzz as the crew works its way through Ship's End into the Brightstreets. Spacecraft hum in nearby docking facilities and zoom over head while merchants and crowds of tourists chatter; the rumbling engine of the cargo rig merges seamlessly into the urban symphony.

After only a few minutes driving the crew comes upon Sprik Street, with its most prominent building crowned with a sign - Prat's Produce. Parking the rig in the pickup/delivery section of the parking lot, the crew enters to find the man listed on the job details, a Lashunta by the name of Runo Prat.

spacer.png

The inside of the grocery store exudes a cleanliness that is minialistic, but not sterile. Rows of shelves and friendly aisle displays present a wide variety of well-organized foodstuffs for purchase. Dozens of people - mostly Lashuntas - go about their daily errands, selecting their food and making (sometimes seemingly telepathic) conversation. Small, bright screens scattered about the store use flashy ads to announce the day's best deals and upcoming specials. To the right of the entrance, automated check-out lines supervised by a middle-aged lashunta woman, tally up customer purchases.

BD514

TARN (short for Technical Automated Resource Network) is generally rather stable as shipboard AI's come, efficiently managing BD514's various systems and functions. But even the best systems require a little debugging, especially in light of some strange programming idiosyncrasies that started popping up a few weeks ago; the gremlins it seems were nibbling away at the idealized, paternal version of Tarn Jaimisson, EJ's mysterious founder. But like Darwyn had said, no place like planet-side to spruce things up!

OOC

Anyone who wants to is free to stay in the rig rather than enter the store.

Darwyn: Wanna give me a Computer Check at DC 17?

Edited by Maester1216 (see edit history)

Akari Monduro

Akari Saves

Akari got out of the rig and stretches before making his way inside. Looking around he notices the person they were to meet. Though he let Davir handle the transaction since that was his responsibility on the crew as Cargomaster. "That looks like our guy, you want to do the honors Davir? I think I will see if I can grab some fresh food, I am getting tired of these R2E's the company supplied us with."  Akari breaks away from the rest of the crew and begins to peruse the aisles to see if he could find at least some foodstuff to provide the crew at least one good meal that was not already prepared.

Statblock

Back on the BD514, a frustrated Darwyn stands up after awhile and scratches his head as he stares at the one computer console.

Draz this frellin' TARN! Everytime I clear up a logic conflict, it comes up with a new one! Hmmm... let's try this.

The human types in a new string of coding.

Name
COMPUTER
1d20+11 12