The Tomb

hoverfrog

• 3 weeks later...

@hoverfrog

Can Razvan get his hand on his dagger (he has his shortsword in one hand) during this shuffling about on the roof before we shift into Initiative/Encounter mode?

Oh, and are any of those squares in the SW (or NE) corner Difficult Terrain? For example, C7D7C8D8.

Edited by Vedast (see edit history)

On 12/31/2023 at 1:10 PM, VennDygrem said:

Yeah, and should we roll initiative? I'd assume so, but didn't see a prompt so I want to make sure.

When ready for initiative, I'd be in favor of @hoverfrog rolling initiatives for everyone in one post: that way, we all know where we are in the order (even if using block initiative) and can then post accordingly.

For GM's convenience, our Perception/Inits. Folks please correct if I've made any errors.

Cyntheria: +4

Krott: +5

Mr. Mud: +5

Razvan: +7

Sal: +5

Edited by Vedast (see edit history)

To all,

I had a stroke. Clearly I am alive still, which is a blessing I appreciate every day as do my children and wife.

However, I was in an induced coma for nearly three weeks and in the hospital for almost two months.

I am now home but with partial paralysis of my left side which I'm trying to work through with physical therapy. I've got a long road to recovery ahead but the prognosis is exceptional with the possibility for full recovery, so I'm hopeful.

I will not be back here to MW for at least another four months. But, I will be back!

Best wishes for all in the new year!

~ Ryfte

9 hours ago, Ryfte said:

To all,

I had a stroke. Clearly I am alive still, which is a blessing I appreciate every day as do my children and wife.

However, I was in an induced coma for nearly three weeks and in the hospital for almost two months.

I am now home but with partial paralysis of my left side which I'm trying to work through with physical therapy. I've got a long road to recovery ahead but the prognosis is exceptional with the possibility for full recovery, so I'm hopeful.

I will not be back here to MW for at least another four months. But, I will be back!

~ Ryfte

As said elsewhere mate, sincerely all the best for your recovery.

12 hours ago, Ryfte said:

To all,

~ Ryfte

That is an awful thing to need to deal with, but very glad to hear things are heading toward improvement and recovery! Best wishes toward that goal!