The Doom of Glenn Hollow - OOC

I'd personally go with second, this was the RP portion, and, as mentioned it has no mechanical repercussions, I'm not actually sure does D&D armor has that piece. Spending "real" spells on it would be overkill. He could just hammer it a few times and say its new (but I didn't take Crafy Armor this time)

On 4/22/2024 at 8:38 AM, Grudge said:

I'd personally go with second, this was the RP portion, and, as mentioned it has no mechanical repercussions, I'm not actually sure does D&D armor has that piece. Spending "real" spells on it would be overkill. He could just hammer it a few times and say its new (but I didn't take Crafy Armor this time)

In that case, tadah, Niko's armor is bright as new.

Also GM, I will be prepping for a family visit overseas, and away until the 30th April, so feel free to NPC him if you need.

Made a Survival 29 for getting the group there, if that helps.

21 hours ago, Ensou said:

Also GM, I will be prepping for a family visit overseas, and away until the 30th April, so feel free to NPC him if you need.

Made a Survival 29 for getting the group there, if that helps.

Sounds good! Have a nice trip.

1 hour ago, rogueblade0729 said:

Alright folks, so what are we thinking? I've seen one suggestion to assault the outpost, and another to ambush the next band of cultists who come to town.

Well, I guess some might be waiting for the answer about when attackers are coming next before supporting either idea or throwing in the third. Niko would be content with waiting, but some may rather go on the offensive if the wait is too long. I suggest our Host answers the questions one more time before we have enough info for all or most to throw their two cents in. I mean if they are coming tomorrow or in 2 days ambush would be more viable than if we missed them for a day and had to wait an entire fortnight.

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)