General OOC

coreal

I should have posted that I was going to be out of pocket for the extended holiday weekend. But back to things today, there will be postings. (once I catch up on all the threads)

2 hours ago, coreal said:

I should have posted that I was going to be out of pocket for the extended holiday weekend. But back to things today, there will be postings. (once I catch up on all the threads)

Holidays have that effect. Many people tend to be away and I think a majority on this site are from 'Merica so it just happens. No worries!

Could I ask everyone to add what their default aura impression would be for their character. And if you're using any obfuscate or other trick to do anything with your aura?

Just trying to set down a personality baseline for the hordes using auspex.

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, coreal said:

Could I ask everyone to add what their default aura impression would be for their character. And if you're using any obfuscate or other trick to do anything with your aura?

Just trying to set down a personality baseline for the hordes using auspex.

Thanks!

Did so in my thread ❤️

I expect Chinmay to be mostly in Red (Angry) and Light Blue (Calm). Angry because he loathes having to attend such social events, and Calm because it's nothing to him, just a moment he has to waste away with mostly useless company.

Catherie's auras are probably a mix of lavender (conservative) and light blue (calm), with shifting colors that represent confusion and her (many) questions. She's trying to be quiet and observant, but she has a lot of questions.

2 minutes ago, paladinred said:

Err Aura???????

If you google "vtm aura" you should be able to find a guide to what the various colors are supposed to represent. They're in the books too but I can't remember where exactly.